M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Good riding with you Dennis, I got home just in time to see the last 5 laps of the race. Shoulder is pretty sore but I don't think it's broken or out of place. I do know that the next mod that I do is getting rid of the Slashcuts!! I'll probably go on the General Board and make the point to NOT go with any pipes that are that long. I know that it's been posted before that a few people have done the same thing I did or came very close. I drove it home and didn't have to hauled in an ambulance. That is a good thing :bigthumbsup: Guess I'll blame it on that deer we saw instead of a modification. Maybe the insurance won't skyrocket!

Keep in touch,
Don

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Home safe by 7:30 PM. It was great to meet everyone.
Stoneman, remember the Deer had a knife. I saw it.

Hope you heal quickly

Sledzep

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Home at 7pm. Was a great ride - but I'm bummed about Stoneman's mishap. Glad you made it home ok and nothing seems to be broken.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I made it home in one piece, got in around 7:30 and didn't warm up until 10:00. It was great to meet and ride with all of you guys. I hope that we can do this again when the weather isn't so cold. Stoneman glad you made it home ok. I did see the deer run of into the woods with the knife ( a real big knife).

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
fella1 said:
I made it home in one piece, got in around 7:30 and didn't warm up until 10:00. It was great to meet and ride with all of you guys. I hope that we can do this again when the weather isn't so cold. Stoneman glad you made it home ok. I did see the deer run of into the woods with the knife ( a real big knife).
It was great meeting you and having you along. Lets do it again some time soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts