M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone thought I would do 2 posts in one, 1st is the upcoming ride for the Norman Family here in Ontario - anyone that wants to come to the ride I would love to ride in together and really sshow our support... Sunday Aug15th were meeting at exit 216 Culloden Rd Ingersoll, Ont.. 9:30 a.m roughly cause I want to be on the road at 10 a.m all fueled and coffee'd out..lol..lol.. the registration is 10:30-11:30 and then its about a 2-2.5hr poker run ride ending in St.Thomas at a local park for a BBQ and all the great prizes and gifts they have to give away..I am pretty sure the cost is $10.00 per hand per bike...this is the cheapest ride I know of and its all for the Norman family that lost there dad while on vacation and there mom is still not doing good since the accident..they have 3 kids and they need our help! I hope I can get everyone's support on this ride and come out and have a great day and enjoy the friendship too.... feel free to text me: 519-281-4923
-------------------
---------------------------

--------------
--------------------
Anyways getting back to the 2nd part of this thread:::
2nd one is the license brackets that i have been making and I am selling them for $110.00, $125.00 for ones with designs in the arm of them or if you want all the hardware then it's an extra $20.00 but NO chrome caps to cover the nuts..........
( I have 2 in stock right now and I have more coming in about 4 weeks )....Thanks again guys.......

---------------
------------------

----------------
---------------------
Thanks everyone for checking this thread out - :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Blur, looks like my wife and I may hook up with you for the ride.

That's quite a tragic story, just can't imagine what that family has gone through.

Neil and Laura.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great...

All is welcome to come...to more the better for the cause...
Meet to ride up there is at: Tim Horton's, exit 216 off the 401, Ingersoll Ontario, which is the Culloden Rd exit as well...there is a Tim Horton's/ Sunoco gas station there on the right and we will meet there around 9:30am...I have other guys coming there too Sunday morning so just ask if incase I am not there but I have a lowered black M109 and I live 3.5mins up the street so I will be there at 9:30 unless its raining out...hope to see alot of people out to help this cause...thanks Darren :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts