M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a ride this Sunday??? I'd like to try to get out for a few hours late Sunday AM / early afternoon. Thinking about starting out in Morrison at about 10:30 or 11:00 if the forecast is for over 45. It's time to get Suzi over the 100 mile mark!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hmmm... I'd have to bundle up pretty good, but I think I could do it. I'll know more tomorrow (Saturday) and I'll post back then :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Hmmm... I'd have to bundle up pretty good, but I think I could do it. I'll know more tomorrow (Saturday) and I'll post back then :bigthumbsup:

A few of us may be meeting up at 120th/I-25 Cracker Barrel and riding up to Johnson's Corner for a late breakfast.... don't know what time yet. I'll post something later.

·
Registered
306 Posts
G said:
A few of us may be meeting up at 120th/I-25 Cracker Barrel and riding up to Johnson's Corner for a late breakfast.... don't know what time yet. I'll post something later.
When you planning on being at Johnson's Corner? I'd love to meet up with you folks there since I'd be coming the other direction.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gm2inco said:
When you planning on being at Johnson's Corner? I'd love to meet up with you folks there since I'd be coming the other direction.
A few of us (some of my VTX friends... but I'll be on Suzi!!!!!) are meeting at the Cracker Barrel at 120th / I-25 (southwest side) at 10:15-10:30 and should be at the Johnson's Corner restaurant by 11:00-11:15.

Meet us at either place if you can!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just checked back to find the ride starts in the next few mins... :-(
But wit it 35 here ... Think I'll go for a ride tomorrow when it's in the 60's..
Looks like Monday, Tuesday are better in early afternoon..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well..... there were only 2 of us but it was a good time!!!! 2 Suzis, 5 Vtx's and 1 Valk met at Johnson's Corner today in Colorado!!!! It started cold and ended cold... but it was all rubber and road in between!!!!!! :D

Glenn, it was a pleasure to meet and ride with you today.... I hope there are many, many more Colorado M109 group rides down the road!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

I always thought Red, White and Blue looked good together..... ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey, great group you got there! Great meeting everyone, but one question: Does this mean I need to start hanging out on the VTX board too? :joke:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gm2inco said:
Hey, great group you got there! Great meeting everyone, but one question: Does this mean I need to start hanging out on the VTX board too? :joke:
If you want to know when the VTX Rides are.... then you do!!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts