M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys next Sunday, November 5th there are two events that I wanted to bring up.

First is the Abate Toy Run to Children's Hospital in Philadelphia. Here is the link: http://www.wmmr.com/toyrun.shtml#next
If you have not done this run before it is pretty cool. I had my daughter in CHOPS for almost a year and my nephew for almost two years so there are strong ties to this run for me. The kids absolutely love seeing all the bikers show up. Depending on interest and the weather, PM me with you interest and we can try and put something together.

Also, next Sunday is the first Sunday of the month which means The Gathering at Ephrata. Again depending on interest and the weather, will depend on what happens there. If my back and ribs cooperate, I will most likely do the toy run so if someone wants to organize the Ephrata run that would be great.

Hope to see ya all soon.
Regards
Mike aka Bruno

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am free that day, and the wife will be out of town....hurray for me. What are the details on the Ephrata run. Let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pizzmor - stay tuned. I am going to see who is doing what and where and then post. I think some will go to Ephrata and some to Philly. Once I know who is doing what, i will post who is heading up each ride with times, places, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, looks like it will be Ephrata for Sunday. We will meet at the Wawa at Rts 10 and Rt 30. Try and be there for 8:30 - Kickstands up and on the road for 8:45. We will have breakfast at the Cloister which is just 1/4 mile past the legion hall, and then to the Gathering. Call me if you need directions or anything: Home 610 857 1317 Cell 610 496 1697.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Light gathering today. Just Felix T Cat and myself and a buddy of mine with his wing. Guess it was too cold for the regulars. We met a another 109er there who did not know about the site so we spent time "converting" him. Hopefully he will be logging on and joining us soon. The turnout at Ephrata was light as well, but with all the other rides going on today, the cold and the big toy run in Philly, I guess this is to be expected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts