1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.hogwildsmokehouse.com/
8864 Richmond Rd.
Toano, VA 23168

Well, there's a certain playa' with pink side covers that always complains about me not posting a Saturday ride.... Well.... I conferred with him before this post about riding on Saturday, and guess what.... AWWWWW...He can't make it on Saturday!!! Now I really feel bad about posting Sunday rides that he can't attend.:joke::joke:

let's "ride for food"

So far, me and Ooink are meeting at 10:30 AM at the Valero gas station on Route 249 in Quinton. The gas station is on the left about 1/10 of a mile from the bottoms bridge exit off interstate 64. Then following 249 to Toano for lunch. Kickstands up at 11:00 A.M

We might..for a change...head a couple miles down the road to "smokin' Joe's bbq" ..nice place for lunch if you want to try something new.

Hope to see you there...all are welcome

·
Registered
472 Posts
rt 64 sucks ass...the ride to hog wild is far from wild just hard on the shocks... the virginia dinner is so much more fun and scenic... if kunfused1 goes then maybe i will too... he has the garmin so we can go the long way around...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.