M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Me and Ooink are meeting at the bp gas station on route 10 ..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...2,0.01929&z=16
at 10:am and taking route 10 to the ferry, and heading to Jamestown via the parkway.
kickstands up at 10:30
There is a little Deli there we've been wanting to check out for a while...
http://www.beachdelly.com/about_us.html
Looking at the facade.... it looks kind of "Blah" ... But check out the menu, They've got it going on for a little place on the river.

The beach is right across the street, bring your shorts and a towel, or a camera to capture the sights. I know Ooink is charging his batteries right now.

·
Registered
204 Posts
What time do you think you will be at the ferry? I am pretty sure Nightroddersp and I will be able to join up. Then you two can duke it out in person. Don't worry I'll bring him a stool.. :joke:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What time do you think you will be at the ferry? I am pretty sure Nightroddersp and I will be able to join up. Then you two can duke it out in person. Don't worry I'll bring him a stool.. :joke:
Hahaha.... Ya know, i actually like him in person.

he was just being a pimple on the a** of progress trying to get this route mapped out.

Kickstands up at 10:30 from the BP... We should cross the ferry and meet y'all in the Jamestown visitor center parking lot around 11:30 or so. Let me know if you want to do that, otherwise, we aren't going to stop there right after the ferry ride.

·
Registered
204 Posts
What time do you plan on hitting the ferry?:joke: (no I don't mean Nightroddersp either). We would be riding up RT10 as well to ride it across.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What time do you plan on hitting the ferry?:joke: (no I don't mean Nightroddersp either). We would be riding up RT10 as well to ride it across.
I guess about 11:15.

park on the right side of the road, just before the security checkpoint shack before you would board the ferry, and we'll meet you there.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well, I've eaten there, too. As it was explained to me by the owner, who also owns Yorktown Pub, this place is more of a family restaurant than the Yorktown Pub. Being a family kind of place they have booster seats for any kids who might need one with larger sizes for older kids like Rob!:joke: I plan to meet you guys at the BP.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Germ, Looking forward to riding with you again. Bring "Grmpey" too:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Rob, you should see pleanty of bikinis too... the beach is just across the street...

Oh, and the food is good there, Kelly and I have been there several times. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Last time I was there it was a Saturday a few weeks ago and the place was packed, even the restaurant parking lot was full. There's a small area where bikes can park on the upper deck of the parking garage next to the exit. It's not officially bike parking. But that's what I use it for when I'm down there. I'm going to have my parents visiting this weekend or I would try to ride over to join you all. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll try and make it. I would probably join you guys across the river if I do.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm going to have to pass on this one; going to Top Golf with a couple of buddies on Sunday morning. I'll try and catch the next one though!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'll plan on being on the Surry side of the ferry
at 11 and ride down and eat with you guys. :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Kevin,

Happy to see you recovered quickly from the accident :bigthumbsup:

Pull over just before the security shack, at the entrance to the ferry and we'll meet you there around 11

·
Registered
332 Posts
:agree:What he said!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See you at the security shack !!:cop::cop: around 11 or so. anyone meeting at the the Jamestown visitors center, we should be there around 11:30- 11:45

1 - 20 of 43 Posts