M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like a fun day guys.

TBud is in town, and wants a tour of the Colonial Parkway and Yorktown.

We'll meet at the bp station on route 10 at 8:30
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...7.288377,-77.225797&spn=0.008502,0.01929&z=16
Kickstands up at 9:15

We'll be taking route 10 to the ferry. If anyone wants to meet us in the visitors center parking lot, we should be there about 10:45-11:00. Then take the parkway to Yorktown.

hopefully we can find a place to park and have lunch at the pub, or the delly.

If it's too crowded, we can backtrack, and sit on the deck at the blue heron.

Looking forward to riding with you again Tbud, because "we will ride for food"

·
Registered
852 Posts
My knee just isnt good enough for a ride this long; have fun!! I'll ride for food with you all next season

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I am really looking forward to this ride, its gonna be A Two wheel, bikini wachin ,food eating Good time :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I am really looking forward to this ride, its gonna be A Two wheel, bikini wachin ,food eating Good time :D
:agree: Its a go, i have the weekend off for a change! Hey Rob, make sure ya bring the new camera for close up bikini shots :eek: !

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Yea! !!!
Just a heads up, if things work out
We may plan a Saturday evening trip To Hooters in chester, for supper

·
Registered
367 Posts
Every time you guys get a good group together, it seems to be on Sunday...or a week day when I'm working. I've got church stuff until about 1:00PM or I'd ride up and meet you guys. I want to meet T-bud since I've missed the last few chances. If you all are planning to hang around Y-town that long, I might try to meet you all there. Saturday night Hooter's run? Chester is a ways off, but if weather hold up, I might be able to handle that ride.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm in! Anybody else from Hampton Roads going?

·
Registered
315 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Looking forward to meeting you Radside.

Speaking of meeting..... where shall we meet you on this journey?
Likewise. I'll meet you guys at the ferry turn off...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Jim, Do you want to meet at that turn off just before the ferry on the surry side?
i will be going to kunfuzed1 house in cheasapeak and heading to the ferry from there. shame we couldn't meet in cheasapeak it is a nice ride from kunfuzed1 's house to the ferry.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i will be going to kunfuzed1 house in cheasapeak and heading to the ferry from there. shame we couldn't meet in cheasapeak it is a nice ride from kunfuzed1 's house to the ferry.
I can meet up with you guys in Chesapeake and ride to the ferry from there. Im in the Great Bridge area. Where do you want to meet?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts