M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Richmond to ..
http://www.smokinjoesbarbeque.com/pages.asp
I think it used to be called smokin joes, but is now called Savannah joe's.

7891 Richmond Road
Toano, Virginia 23168

Meeting at 10:30 A.M at the Valero gas station on Route 249 in Quinton. The gas station is on the left about 1/10 of a mile from the bottoms bridge exit off interstate 64. Then following 249 to Toano for lunch. Kickstands up at 11:00 am.
If anyone wants to meet at the restaurant. we should be there around 12:00-12:15

This is a really cool hole in the wall place. hope to see you there.:bigthumbsup:
:hot: "will ride for food"

·
Registered
332 Posts
I are IN. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Gonna miss this one, going to NY to help out my dad who is recovering from triple bypass surgery. Its my turn to help !

·
Registered
277 Posts
Count me as a "Mabey".....Rob, I will get up wit you Saturday if I can make it :doorag:
Rob, he won't make it. Count on it! :joke:

As for me and my house, we will be out of town hanging out in beautiful Canaan Valley, WV, maxin' and relaxin' :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

As for me and my house, we will be out of town hanging out in beautiful Canaan Valley, WV, maxin' and relaxin' :bigthumbsup:
Bruce... that's a Sunday !!! Surely if you can take a vacation out of town on a Sunday, you can join us for a ride sometimes. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

:dontknow: , , , :-X , , , :dontknow:, , ,,:-*

Hope you can make it Duckin :bigthumbsup:

I'm looking foward to Seein Chris's new Bike !! :congrats:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Bruce... that's a Sunday !!! Surely if you can take a vacation out of town on a Sunday, you can join us for a ride sometimes. :bigthumbsup:
yes I can, but only an AFTERNOON ride!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Damn right, you've been MIA more than me!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Haven't seen y'all in ages. Count me in. I'll meet ya there.
I plan to meet them up at the valero. Let me know if you wanna ride out of NN together. I'm down the street of Ft. Eustis.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We'll have to check the weather in the morning...

It's not looking very promising for a dry ride tomorrow.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've got a 20 percent chance of rain in my area. I'm down as long as it don't go passed 30 percent.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm on the fence here. It rained all night and the clouds are stil over head and wet out. I may have to sit this one out....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts