M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone in the 100 mile ratios has this day free please come support this event.. A couple is St.Thomas was vacationing when the dad was fatially injured and the mom in critical care..they have 3 boys ( 2-4-6 ) and the parents are down here from Sault St.Marie to help watch over the boys while mom is trying to heal up..they need financial help and there putting on a ride for this Sunday Aug.15th in memory of the dad and to help the mom and boys.. www.normanfamily.ca ..this site has been made up to tell the story in full and whats going on, I thought it would look awesome for a bunch of us to all ride in together tot his - we all know our bikes look awesome all bunched together!! Who is in for this event?? I just email'd him to ask where the ride will start from which I amagine St.Thomas somewhere and I see about 10 or 11:00 on the Sunday - Thanks Darren

you can email me direct: [email protected]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sun

A ride.......on a SUNDAY..........oh you know I'm in........:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Cheers
Rig..:doorag:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey - Hey!!

Get the guys from Toronto and area to come with you and I will have the beer at my house after the ride...I am only 3mins off the 401 in Ingersoll...we can meet that day at exit 216 Culloden Rd Ingersoll..we will pick a time and I will get you guys down there!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Aug 15

O.K guys lets see the turnout here.
Anyone heading out can hookup with me in Milton only an hour to an hour and a half ride from there.:bigthumbsup:

Cheers
Rig :doorag:

·
Registered
25 Posts
unfortunately I am on vacation and out of the province, otherwise I would be there for sure.
Hope it is good weather for everyone ride down and support this family.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on guys

This ride has so much meaning and I know every ride does but to have finally gone on vacation that they long lived for and finally got and the dad ( husband ) dies while on vacation due to an accident - the wife is still not doing good at all - as far as I know she is still bed ridden...come on guys PLEASE come down for the ride and support the cause - it's $10.00 per poker hand for each rider, passenger is $5.00....I am going and atleast giving $20.00 for this support! The 3 kids are really needing the support - please think about this...Thanks Darren ( any questions email me or text me: 519-281-4923 )...anyone coming from Toronto area I will meet you guys at exit 216 Culloden Rd - theres a Tim Horton's there right beside the Sunoco and Motel... I think we should meet there for about 9:30 so we can be on the highway again by 10:00 to get there for 10:30 SHARP...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I will be getting back from vacation on the 14th, but I hope I can make it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
coming down

Rig, Cdn 109 ill come out, just let me know what time you are planning on leaving your house rig, i will be there, and if Canadian109 wants to meet me in whitby as i pass through,....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey guys!

Exit 216 which is Culloden Rd at Ingersoll is where me and the rest of the group I am riding down with is meeting..theres all sorts of bikes coming with me, cruisers!
Can you guys be there for about 9:30-9:45am and we can ride into London together???
Theres a Tim Horton's right at the end of the ramp of exit 216, thats where I will be - you have my cell # if not- 1-519-281-4923..text or call me! thnaks guys hope the weather holds off...Darren

·
Registered
52 Posts
Exit 216 which is Culloden Rd at Ingersoll is where me and the rest of the group I am riding down with is meeting..theres all sorts of bikes coming with me, cruisers!
Can you guys be there for about 9:30-9:45am and we can ride into London together???
Theres a Tim Horton's right at the end of the ramp of exit 216, thats where I will be - you have my cell # if not- 1-519-281-4923..text or call me! thnaks guys hope the weather holds off...Darren
you are about an hour west of rig,2 hours west of me,,,so what ever time rig is good to go at,ill be there but i dont see a problem with getting there to ingersoll for 9:30,grab a tims and a smoke be rolling again by 9:45:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
perfect guys

Lets just hope and pray for a great non-rainy day for this familt - I will see everyone at 9:30 on this coming SUnday at Culloden Rd, Ingersoll - exit 216....Thanks guys - Darren

** There is alot of people coming to this event by the sounds of things, I might have some other people meetinf us there too...cant wait to see all you guys again...later :drool:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Sucks but i can't make it, a buddy of mine passed away on Sat. Paul who rode a HD ultra classic at our last 109 meet. Good guy who suffered with bone cancer, RIP Paul, Funeral's Sun. :'( :pray:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Rain alternative?

I was checking the forecast, what's going to happen if it rains? I will still find a way to support the family, but I just don't ride in the rain. I am looking forward to the meet. Is there a rain alternative?

·
Registered
531 Posts
I was checking the forecast, what's going to happen if it rains? I will still find a way to support the family, but I just don't ride in the rain. I am looking forward to the meet. Is there a rain alternative?
:agree: on the rain Blur I'll call you Sat afternoon. Anyone riding through/from Milton can call me so we can run up together. 416-791-9222

:beer2:
Rig

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
me too

I too dont ride in the rain since it takes so many hours to clean the darn thing - I am going if its not raining - if I wake up and its raining and its gonna rain all day I am at home! but I think its only suppose to rain til about 7 am from what I heard today - so let play it by ear please - I will post a message tomorrow night about this time - Thanks everyone - Darren

·
Registered
52 Posts
rain alternative

ok first and foremost this is to help a family in need, secondly...its an excuse to ride,but if it rains, we can still help the family by coming out, doing the poker run in our cars, yes i know, i typed it CARS, not the same, but im sure the family is counting on whatever help they can get,we can always do the ride out for fun another day.....just an idea from a guy that can only dream about owning a M109:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts