M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's ride for food guys..... 85* and sunny.

the meeting spot is the intersection of Jordon point road (route 156) and James river drive (Route 10) at the BP gas station at 10:30 am.. Kickstands up at 11:00 am.
here's the map of the meeting spot...
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...+Hopewell,+Prince+George,+Virginia+23860&z=16
We're going to cross the bridge, then take route 5 to to route 623 to the Blue Heron restaurant.
http://www.riversrest.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...rles City, VA 23030&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
This is a beautiful ride and awesome riverside deck dining. ( great food too)
Anyone and everyone is welcome. If you can't meet us at the BP, We can stop along the way to meet you, or see you for lunch around 12:30 at the restaurant.

:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
:yikes: Dude !!! your Supposed to be healin :yourock::bad2thebone: :2cool:

:hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:

sounds like a nice Ride , Count me in !

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ALRIGHT ROGER!!!!! Back from the injured reserve list! As of now im not sure,ya'll know the drill, depends on work, if i have a window of opportunity you know ill be there, and if not, keep an eye on Rob for me, he needs guidance and massive amounts of dessert:joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope you can make it CJ... It's only an hour ride from Richmond.

My hand is O.K. as long as nothing touch's the knuckle. i can make a fist, and use all my fingers without pain, but, if I bump the knuckle...:verymad:..I'll spew out some swear words you never heard before.

I'm ready to ride for food.

I called ahead and ordered Ooink a chocolate crayfish and squid eclair for an appetizer :joke:

·
Registered
472 Posts
dam i am duty booty sunday can't go far... saturday i would like to ride if i can relace my front brakes and my head light bulb...

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Hope you can make it CJ... It's only an hour ride from Richmond.

My hand is O.K. as long as nothing touch's the knuckle. i can make a fist, and use all my fingers without pain, but, if I bump the knuckle...:verymad:..I'll spew out some swear words you never heard before.

I'm ready to ride for food.

I called ahead and ordered Ooink a chocolate crayfish and squid eclair for an appetizer :joke:
Thats a Nasty Thought :-\

dam i am duty booty sunday can't go far... saturday i would like to ride if i can relace my front brakes and my head light bulb...
Booty Duty ,,,,,:eek:
is this the Dont Ask Dont Tell thing i have been hearin about :joke:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
He is spending some time with the Wifey ,
she Stll likes to have there ,sometimes

young luv is so cute :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hey Kruzan. Can't make the ride today. I'm supposed to hang out with the wife but I'm first out to becalled. For work, just isn't in the cards today. Yall have a great day and see ya next time! CYA. Cj

·
Registered
277 Posts
have a great ride!

Can't make it today guys.

Besides a special day at church, today is my lovely brides birthday and we are going out with family.
Hope you all have a good ride.

Happy Resurrection day!

May The Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

l8r

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a beautiful day for a ride with old friends, and making some new ones.

I thought it was going to be just me and Ooink, but Cpup rode in the lot like a rocket at the last minute, And we picked a vagrant in the parking lot "Freddie" that was stood up by the guys he was supposed to meet.
I'm not sure what this girl was looking for, but she gave us quite a show :bigthumbsup:

Off we went..

A view from our table, on the deck overlooking the river...SWEET!

Ooink is trying to use his super powers to levitate Cpups flounder off his plate:super:

We met a sweet lady at the next table who said she would take our picture if I shared my onion rings with her... Her's the pic, and she enjoyed the onion rings..

Ooink and Freddie fighting over the triple chocolate cake..

We met up with the onion ring lady again in the parking lot. She's a trip, I'd have liked to had a few beers with her;)

Such a beautiful day, we decided to take the long way home and headed for the ferry.

I think these guys knew I had a baggie full of crackers for them in my fender bag..

Ooink's got a lot of balls...doesn't he..?

What an awesome day guys, and the riding season is just starting.

I'm thinking "Crazy Crab" next Sunday:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Can't make it today guys.

Besides a special day at church, today is my lovely brides birthday and we are going out with family.
Hope you all have a good ride.

Happy Resurrection day!

May The Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

l8r
:congrats: Tell her Happy birthday for me
you married WAY over your Head Bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Love'm Roger , here are a few of mine :2excited:

When Seapup left out this morning he said it was in the fortys , a little over dressed for Southern weather

Did'nt take long to Adapt tho

Freddie , got stood up by his Crew and Road with us Nice to meet ya

This is his 07 Harley

I dont Believe in those Grimlin Bells
just dont touch my lucky Duck :joke:

this is what he was lookin at
What a beautiful day!

this was as close to Seapup as i ever Got

Roger and Glenn

Rogrer Preparing the Biscut throw ,Freddie , keepin a watch out

Roger :clap2:

the Food was Great , fast service and a very helpful and Friendly staff
I recoment the Crabcakes and Fillet Minion :bigthumbsup:

Beautiful out door dining
Nice Paneramic Views :clap2:

I just love Freddie's Expression Wondering what the Heck i was Doing ,at the end
:D

Somne Chic was checkin out the Historical Markers , i was soing about 65 when i passed ,, not too bad :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha... A bunch of pervs.

now, that lucky duck is extra lucky because it didn't dent Cpups gas tank when it flew into him, and...it's attached to your bike with my old GPS mount:joke:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Awsome pics Guys! I sure missed a good day. On my way to Portsmouth to bring a train back. Wished I could have rode with Cpup again. That dude can ride. I just like to follow him to watch him in the corners, NO FEAR!!!!!! I did ride my bike into work this afternoon. I got the cobra dialed I. Now, 2 3 2 . No more pop on the decel and a lot smoother. She runs like I stole it , glad yall had a great day and will catch ya on the next one!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awsome pics Guys! I sure missed a good day. On my way to Portsmouth to bring a train back. Wished I could have rode with Cpup again. That dude can ride. I just like to follow him to watch him in the corners, NO FEAR!!!!!! I did ride my bike into work this afternoon. I got the cobra dialed I. Now, 2 3 2 . No more pop on the decel and a lot smoother. She runs like I stole it , glad yall had a great day and will catch ya on the next one!
Hahaha...Watch out,

Ooink will be saying that soon

We missed you..hope to see ya next time

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
We Missed you bubba , it was a Very nice ride, lots of laughs
sorry u got called up ,
your killin me with the mods , will it out run the Ram pick up yet ?:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts