M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Ooink are meeting for a coffee at shoneys in Mechanicsville
7137 Mechanicsville Turnpikehttp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&ie=...echanicsville+Turpike+MECHANICSVILLE+VA+23111
Mechanicsville, VA 23111-3609

We had breakfast the last time, and were still full when we got to the Crazy Crab...so, just coffee this time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&ie=...echanicsville+Turpike+MECHANICSVILLE+VA+23111
at 9 Am and taking a ride to Reedville for lunch at the Crazy Crab.:drool:

Kickstands up at shoneys at 10:30. We should be at the Crazy Crab around noon or noon-thirty
Crazy crab 902 Main St Reedville, VA 22539
We'll be taking this route... if you want to meet at Shoneys, or anywhere along the way, .... the more the merrier:bigthumbsup:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...7.82904,-76.273613&spn=0.242427,0.435333&z=11

Another day of good friends and good eats...

Hope to see you Sunday

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Coffee only ? are you kiddin ?
Any one else want to meet me for Breakfast Come earlyer :joke:
See ya there :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll just snatch some bacon from your plate...:joke:

man, the last time we did this ride I could only get one dish at the crab instead of my usual 3.

I'll still meet you at shoneys at 9

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sounds good as long as the seafood is COOKED! Maybe some of us can meet up on this side of town and head to Shoney's as a group.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I'm in for ths ride! Sunday is my off day. Hope the weather will be good! I have been there before but got there by boat. just pulled up to the dock and had lunch then went back out for more fishing. They do have good seafod! See ya at shoneys!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I'm in for ths ride! Sunday is my off day. Hope the weather will be good! I have been there before but got there by boat. just pulled up to the dock and had lunch then went back out for more fishing. They do have good seafod! See ya at shoneys!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
A Word of Warning , That Shoneys is very well hidden in some trees on the Right side of the Road
I completly missed it :redfaced:
the first time i went Right on by it, had to ask some Indian gastation attendant dirctions ???

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll just snatch some bacon from your plate...:joke:

man, the last time we did this ride I could only get one dish at the crab instead of my usual 3.

I'll still meet you at shoneys at 9
Is that "Snatch or bacon"? ...which one?:dontknow:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm gonna plan on it too! ...since it's about a mile from my house! Steve, got the Dunnies mounted-love'm! Need to change my Earl but planning on that tonight.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Attendance is looking good for this ride. Looking forward to riding with you guys to the Crab.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Just an FYI, if you turn off of rt 360 at Burgess onto rt 200 to Kilmarnock, about 15 miles, you will come out right at Kammeter's place.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an FYI, if you turn off of rt 360 at Burgess onto rt 200 to Kilmarnock, about 15 miles, you will come out right at Kammeter's place.
That's the way we are headed home. tell him to have a cooler full of cold beers and we'll stop in and say hello.
:joke:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
A cooler full of Barley Pops sounds good right about now! Been a long night on the rails,

1 - 20 of 46 Posts