M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Me and another 109er are going to ride in OC tomorrow and find somewhere to watch some football.  Anybody wanna  meet?

We are thinking of Long Beach area.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Sunday 9th OC

Hardly Davidson said:
I'm crushed and I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass. Dumb ass.
You really have issues man. You come on this board and start shit on the 4th of July ride thread because nobody responded immediately to your post, then you proposition another rider on this board for a BJ. Silly ******. Go elsewhere, like that gay bar you like so much.

G

·

Macpilot said:
You really have issues man. You come on this board and start sheet on the 4th of July ride thread because nobody responded immediately to your post, then you proposition another rider on this board for a BJ. Silly ******. Go elsewhere, like that gay bar you like so much.
K. Keyes, Corona Del Mar, CA
Silver M109R

·
Registered
414 Posts

Hardly Davidson said:
Silver M109R
I can't stay out of this...What a D-ck! I'm glad that it says guest under his name now...Sorry I couldn't make Long beach...On call got me...I hope Lamont has banned him...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Hardly Davidson said:
Silver M109R
Come find me. I will bitch slap you like your last boyfriend. Or better yet, call me ahead of time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Trogdor said:
I can't stay out of this...What a D-ck! I'm glad that it says guest under his name now...Sorry I couldn't make Long beach...On call got me...I hope Lamont has banned him...
We met up around 330pm. Lots of hotties there. Next time man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts