M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,
Is anyone going to Sun and surf this year? I have not seen much chat about it on the boards. I will only be able to get down there on Sunday, cause my daughter is doing a chartiy with conflicting dats!! Ill look out for that next year. Anyway, Ill be down there sunday earyISH and be down there for most of the day.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sun and surf is in ocean shores wa. I will be there Saturday for sure and maybe Friday night...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imma head to ocean shores on Sunday prob around 9 am I can meet up with anyone goin on that day for the day and ride down or just meet you there and share a lie or two!! :joke:

253 312 0759

·
Registered
9 Posts
Going to Sun and Surf

Good Morning,
Is anyone going to Sun and surf this year? I have not seen much chat about it on the boards. I will only be able to get down there on Sunday, cause my daughter is doing a chartiy with conflicting dats!! Ill look out for that next year. Anyway, Ill be down there sunday earyISH and be down there for most of the day.
Yeah bro I'm headin down there on Sat. But I will be leavin on Sunday afternoon. I just hope the wheather holds up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
E,
l call you tomorrow morning to see if it is worth me comming down.. have bro see you there i hope

1 - 6 of 6 Posts