M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tired of packing my jacket around when I get off the bike. I don't like bags on my bike and therefore, I do not have any. Those of you who are like minded, what do you do with your jacket when you are off the bike (at a rally or picnic, etc.)? Do you store it on the bike, if so how? I am just looking for some ideas.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
unless I m picnicing in "the hood" i dont usually worry about my jacket.:joke:
yeah, some sorry SOB is probably going to steal it someday but karma is a biatch! i usually hang it off on the left handlebar or lay it across the seat. and i have bags.:nojoke:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I wear a mesh jacket so I can still wear it ot I just drape it over the seat to also help keep it cool.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I sometimes wear a back pack and put it in there if I'm worried about it, or just leave it on the bike if I'm going to be nearby. I do like FF idea of a bike lock, I may check into that! ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
I usually pack mine with me, and the helmet also, unless it's somewhere I can see it.

But I was looking at another option. A friend of mine had a Buell Ulysses and it had a cable lock that attached under the seat. You raise the seat, pull the end of the cable out and run it through the helmet or jacket, and put the end back under the seat. Once the seat is locked you can't get the cable out. Something like that might work for us.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I am tired of packing my jacket around when I get off the bike. I don't like bags on my bike and therefore, I do not have any. Those of you who are like minded, what do you do with your jacket when you are off the bike (at a rally or picnic, etc.)? Do you store it on the bike, if so how? I am just looking for some ideas.:dontknow:
You should start to like bags or look into a trunk something you can take off easy it's always nice to have a place to stow things sometimes i pick up stuff from rallys when you got space you can buy the shot glasses and cool cups and you got space to bring a sipper bottle to a picnic:bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts