M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the biker gang commercial (on ESPN2) alluded to by a board member in the recent boulevard magazine ad post.

A bike gang surrounds a XL-7 with two "average W.M." looking types talking about how they should pull over because the scary looking figures on the powerful motorcycles and black leather are motioning them to pull over.

They pull over only to be surprised that the bike gang is 100% hot chicks in black riding gear 8)

The women are trying to return something the men left at their last stop.

Nice little story with interesting twists. Great commercial, and it leads off with the distinctive 109. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sounds like a cool commercial.

GTBozak: Magic: The Gathering? I know that I've seen that pic before. Isn't it from M:TG?

·
Registered
775 Posts
i saw that commericial just last night; thought it was pretty cool. although, i have to admit, if a bunch of bikers surrounded my vehicle and motioned for me to pull over; i doubt i would actually do it. but, it's a good commercial.

·
Registered
775 Posts
hey, cdaniel, i stopped by your dealership saturday to say hi while i was at the big easy chopper grand opening. but, obviously, you were off.

·
Registered
814 Posts
yeah, luckily, i only have to work every other saturday. sorry i missed you though. Someday soon, i'll meet up with you.... maybe at a bike night at southside or a ride into mississippi someplace.

keep in touch.

·
Registered
350 Posts
walker said:
although, i have to admit, if a bunch of bikers surrounded my vehicle and motioned for me to pull over; i doubt i would actually do it.
I know what you mean. Especially if it was a gang of HOT Chicks!. Reminds me of the end of the movie "Dumb and Dumber". :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whiteout said:
I know what you mean. Especially if it was a gang of HOT Chicks!. Reminds me of the end of the movie "Dumb and Dumber". :D
yeah, that of some or the recent episodes of Nip/Tuck...
might wake up after bliss with only 1 kidney, or worse..

sorry about the repost,

·
Registered
775 Posts
whiteout said:
I know what you mean. Especially if it was a gang of HOT Chicks!. Reminds me of the end of the movie "Dumb and Dumber". :D
ah come on now; in the commercial you can't tell it's hot chicks till they all pull over. lol. now y'all just makin me look bad. lol :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
whiteout said:
I know what you mean. Especially if it was a gang of HOT Chicks!. Reminds me of the end of the movie "Dumb and Dumber". :D
More like the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?" ....with those chicks singing down at the river.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts