M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is headed out to Sturgis is a couple weeks. I know me and my buddies are headed out the 5th.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm riding up on the 5th as well... might have a delay getting on the road, but definitely by the 6th. Will be taking in all Sturgis has to through the 10th. Should be a nice 7 hour ride to party central :bigthumbsup:

mmgraff - are you riding in or trailering? Where are you coming from? If you heading up 29 or across 90, let me know. Would be nice to meet a fellow 109'r on the way in.

J

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am riding in and we are taking 90 all the way in. I am comming from Austin, MN. Its about a 10 hour ride or so. Taking off at 6:00am Saturday.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What time do you expect to roll through Sioux Falls on 90?  Looks to be a 3+ hour ride from Austin. If you're hitting SF around 9-9:30'ish, that close to when I'll be rolling through... The rest of my buddies are going in on the 3rd so I'll be following the crowd solo...

J

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will be there the 5-8. Staying in Deadwood. Would say that you could spot me out of the crowd but I forgot there are more than one Black M1. But look for the baled guy with a very long GO-T, with a big triable Tattoo on the back of the head. Can't wait to me others that own the M1.

Pit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts