M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow: ok hear goes could somebody please tell how you set the clock on the beast been looking in the service manual i coulndt find it can somebody point me in the right direction

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
push the select and adjust buttons simultaneously and they'll start blinking then set the hour with adjust, hit select, set the minutes then push both again to stop adjustments
I think

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
:dontknow: ok hear goes could somebody please tell how you set the clock on the beast been looking in the service manual i coulndt find it can somebody point me in the right direction
The procedures are found in the owner's manual, I remember reading over those just this passed weekend. As a matter of fact it is found on page 3-9 under "Clock". Do as follows:

1. Push the buttons, SEL and ADJ, simultaneously for 2 seconds until the hour display blinks.

2. Adjust the hour display by pushing the ADJ button

NOTE: When the ADJ button is held in the display advances continously.

3. Push the SEL button to highlight the minute display.

4. Adjust the minute display by pushing the ADJ button

5. Push the SEL button to return to the clock mode.

I hope this helps since this is what is found in the manual.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

thank you for the quick responce i dont know why i let little things like a clock bug me when crusin your more intrested in the road s and the veiw and who cares about the time right the only to worry about is if you the bubble gunm machine in your mirror then it oh sh :clap2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts