M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
DAMN that dallas cowboy bike it that pic is the sickest 9 i have seen yet i mean the paint scheme is unreal and the chrome pops off it now dont get me wrong there are many sick bikes on here but that one just caught my eye, Just my opinion

·
Registered
810 Posts
I love the impaler rims, I guess I'll be getting a new set of rims.

Are the phat fork tubes one single piece? If so I guess I'll be getting some new fork tubes.

This hobby is getting expensive!

Btw, your bike looks great!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the impaler rims, I guess I'll be getting a new set of rims.

Are the phat fork tubes one single piece? If so I guess I'll be getting some new fork tubes.

This hobby is getting expensive!

Btw, your bike looks great!
Thanks a lot! The fork tubes are one piece so you only have to exchange the top triple tree for chrome.

Did my hub no problem with leaks, assembled and put together on the low....:bigthumbsup:
Paul is very low key, and deserves the members to give him a try.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I see they have Don Julio's and Black Diamond's bikes on there too. Nice stuff.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
It's there...LOL. You just have to know where to look! :bigthumbsup:

http://phatpartsoutlet.com/?p=328
Did not mean to imply it was not, I just don't go "looking" for 9's on a site,,, if its on the front page I may notice it :evil:

I notice certain pics because they were posted here long ago,,,

·
Registered
378 Posts
280 wheel for sure

Man I just talked to paul and his site is great had him chrome my hun abd reassenble great guy to work with alsways nice and friendly.. But Man I saw the 280 wheel that he is doing and YES I am getting One.. Price is good.. I figure I will go a 150 in the front and 280 in the rear lower 1.5 Dam these mod are killing me .. well I guess i better hide my tax return from the old lady..lol :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bike is looking good "Hollywood".
:agree:badass!!!!:bigthumbsup:
Thanks guys. A little at a time but it all adds up. I'm waiting on the chin spoiler, maybe air, and some new rims in the very near future. I first have to get a new clutch cable as mine only has a few strains left at 8400 miles. I take care of my stuff so I blame it on Suzuki.:joke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts