M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at the cobra tri pro 2 into 1 vs the cobra dragster pipes?
any advice from those that have either?? i have heard the dragsters, not sure what sound the tri pro would give....

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
I currently still have the only set out of the Cobra Tri-Pros. Cobra hand made a one of just in time to make the Mid Atlantic Meet. Here is a link to that thread with pictures and a sound clip. CLICK HERE

I really like the Tri-Pros out off all the pipes offered to date. They should be out for sale in the next 7-10 days.

:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum also.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
isnt there a LONG wait for the new cobras??

after many many looks; the collector looks funny to me. JMO:dontknow:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Go with the Cobra swepts. They're the best looking pipes IMO.
:agree: other than the Raw Performance pipe. The Raw pipe is top dawg for sure. The Sideburner pipe is another very good pipe. I have two friends who both have it on their 9s, and they look, sound, and perform very well. They are deep sounding and have a good roar to them.

Good luck on your decision.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
:agree: other than the Raw Performance pipe. The Raw pipe is top dawg for sure. The Sideburner pipe is another very good pipe. I have two friends who both have it on their 9s, and they look, sound, and perform very well. They are deep sounding and have a good roar to them.

Good luck on your decision.
The 2 into 1s are better for performance, but IMO, the swepts are nicer looking.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after changing pipes, what else will I need to do, tuning wise??? my gixer never had to do anything, change pipes and roll out...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I always used power commanders with a custom map, even wen just changing a pipe. One thing you never want is a lean running bike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts