M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a great party but it was hotter than _____ ! I had the chance to meet a few fellow M riders and check out their bikes. I think a good time was had by all. For the one that couldn't make it you missed some good food, especially the eye candy :eek:.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes Z I agree with you about the heat, but over all it was great. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and Moto. You guys have some awesome rides and great ideas for the bike. Can't wait for the next outing.

T ROD

·
Registered
936 Posts
sat. i got too meet t-rod and z both of their m109r bike were GORGEOUS, i think the color was PLATINUM i enjoyed the meet and the eye candy very much. met another 109 owner not sure who he was? he and his wife came over looked at the bike( she said she like the sound of my pipes) anyway the seemed like very nice people. Sean my o'l buddy outlaw Dave, z and i visit with him a little. lots of beautiful bikes and babes. can't wait too see t-rods 280 kit on his bike.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey T and Moto I enjoyed meeting you both. Moto's black M with all the mods and the pipes(which sound wicked) was killer looking :bigthumbsup:. T rodd's silver M was just as nice with all his mods. I really like the H.N. mirrors on both bikes. I think T's M will be off the friggin chain with that fat cat 300 tire. He's gonna have to get that thing NHRA certified. I felt a bit under dressed cause all my M had was debadging treatment and a homemade plate mod.
The best thing was all the folk that hovered around the Zuki's when this was maily a H.D. event. There was a camera man at the party and as he was walking by I said to him "hey you want a pic of the cleanest bikes out here" Camera man " yeah, what is is" so when on to tell him. It was so bad azz, he was walking all around the 109 filming all different angles, it was like the making of a commercial.
Hey we should try to load the pics of the bikes when they were all parked together. Again guys I had an awesome time and can't wait to get out for a ride together. Z out 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts