M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding today and came to a stop light behind a guy on his C90t with the bags, windshield and backrest. He looks over at me and notices the Boulevard badge on the tank (I have removed all other stickers, badges) and says "Oh...bought a stripped down model huh?".

I expect that from a Harley owner but that caught me off guard. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I guess so, if you call 1800cc's a stripped down model". He said "What..." I told him it was the new Boulevard M109R.

The light turned green and he was out of there, not even a look over at me. I just laughed and went on my way.

·
Registered
112 Posts
He probably didn't want to look anymore becuase he was ashamed of his stupidity and was probably starting to get a woody over your 109. I had a guy on a Busa ask me if my 109 was a Yamaha. When I told him it was a zook, his jaw dropped to the ground. A lot of people still don't know this bike. Thank god we all know it personally! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
speed28 said:
He probably didn't want to look anymore becuase he was ashamed of his stupidity and was probably starting to get a woody over your 109. I had a guy on a Busa ask me if my 109 was a Yamaha. When I told him it was a zook, his jaw dropped to the ground. A lot of people still don't know this bike. Thank god we all know it personally! :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.