M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is anykind of a stretched swingarm kit for our bike? Maybe any pictures of a bike it was done too.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
There would be a lot of fabrication and machine work involved because of the shaft drive. So much that the cost involved could be at least a couple thousand dollars.

·
Registered
319 Posts
why would you want a stretched 9? they are already 8ft long?
IMHO stretching a bike ruins the handling idk why so many people keep asking me when I'm gonna stretch my busa. But I guess to each his own

·
Registered
754 Posts
why would you want a stretched 9? they are already 8ft long?
IMHO stretching a bike ruins the handling idk why so many people keep asking me when I'm gonna stretch my busa. But I guess to each his own
You will have a fast busa of the line, my R1 is 6" strech and it handles good just can't do knee draging u only do this if ur into drag racing or looks

·
Registered
319 Posts
You will have a fast busa of the line, my R1 is 6" strech and it handles good just can't do knee draging u only do this if ur into drag racing or looks
makes sense but I got titanium pucks last summer and they would go to waste if they didnt get dragged sparking around every corner lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts