M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yo,

I'm planning on going, I have friday off. What are your plans and when are you planning on going. BTW, I'm in the bay area. How long are you going to stay, or just a one day job. PM me if your interested and what day.

Ed

·
Registered
355 Posts
Live in Texas but will be in the bay area this weekend through Tuesday.....what is Street Vibes and where will it be held? I might get a chance to drop in and say hello to some fellow 109rs

Bullie

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I went up there today and it looks like a little smaller venue but still had some good stuff. I got a bag for my bars and some kuryakyn foot peg mounts for my zombie pegs.(pn7939) I was a little disapointed they did'nt have any of the metric bikes that were in Las Vegas Oh well still had a good time. :D :eek: ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will probably just make a day trip of it...no hotel room...but ya never know....have always had a great time...will check back here to see whats shakin

·
Registered
355 Posts
I will be in Oakland tomorrow and there until Tuesday morning. Didnt know there was a website but will see if I can find it....I guess if I make it over there you guys will be easy to spot because you will be the brothers on those bad 109s. Hope to see you there.

Bullie

·
Registered
448 Posts
It felt more like a street fair, so ScreamDream and I left to take some scenic photo's by the lake

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, it was more of a open air market but the ride was great...Zman has done some VERY nice mods to his beast, the cobra pipes sounded great and the polished wheels with painted centers looked very impressive, gave them a whole different appearance..well done ED!! we pretty much kicked ass all day :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah...2 bruzers in one picture.......quite the rare occurance :D.. over heard a couple in a cager make that statement

·
Registered
386 Posts
Missed you guys, first time I have been to SV, had no idea how many bikes would be in town! Very few Metric though. Did see a Burple from Idaho which was parked about 6 bikes from mine on Second street.

Bought a sheepskin cover gel pad... oooh! Feels Good! There were some AMAZING choppers there about the length of a Cadillac!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts