Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ride it all year

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many people are storing their Ms, if any and where?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Florida stays nice enough to ride 95% of the time. so no storage for my M109R. :doorag:

·
Registered
78 Posts
My bike hibernates for three or so month, Put an additive in the gastank, plug the bike into a battery maintainer, put the cover over her, let her sit on the lift so the tires are of the floor, and leave her in my unheated garage.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Live in sunny California now so no storage but when I lived in the midwest I used to put my bike in the living room on a bike jack so the tires were off of the floor and I could polish and mod all winter. I think it goes without saying that I was single at that time. lol 70 degrees today so I think I will go for a ride.

·
Registered
386 Posts
BlkM109r said:
store it outside? can't imagine any one wanting to do that.
Mine is on the porch. No shat. Full ******* here. Not by design, its either that or not have a bike.

·
Registered
924 Posts
:realmad: This is a somber moment for me. Before the thanksgiving weekend my 9 was outside. This weekend I sold my 67 chevelle project car in my garage. :( I have had this for seven years and to my wife has been a eye sore "bringing the value of the house down". :realmad: I made an agreement with her That I would get rid of the car for my 109. She agreed and I bought the bike. Now I had to uphold my end and get rid of the car. I'm pretty bummed but I DO LOVE MY 9. And she feels like sh1t for it. heeee hhheeeee

·
Registered
237 Posts
Think my dealers gonna store it for me. They are a small Mom and POP place that just exceeds my expectations every time. Said they keep it in a heated garage, charge the battery weekly, move the bike weekly to keep the tires from flat spotting, etc... Damn I'm blessed.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brbluetele said:
Think my dealers gonna store it for me. They are a small Mom and POP place that just exceeds my expectations every time. Said they keep it in a heated garage, charge the battery weekly, move the bike weekly to keep the tires from flat spotting, etc... Damn I'm blessed.
ya you are

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
swagfndr said:
Live in sunny California now so no storage but when I lived in the midwest I used to put my bike in the living room on a bike jack so the tires were off of the floor and I could polish and mod all winter. I think it goes without saying that I was single at that time. lol 70 degrees today so I think I will go for a ride.
Ah yes, those were the good ole days when I could put my bikes in the living room.... Where I personally think they belong !!!!

G

·
Both bikes get the garage and cars go in the driveway. All I had to do was get the wife a remote starter for her car so the car will be warm when she gets in it and that made her happy.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Scandinavia...brrrr......not insured on the road Dec thru March so
she lives in the livin room...did I mention I live alone....well apart
from the dawg and she don't givadamn :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yep, my car & truck live outside year round. My bike, while I answered that I keep it running year round resides in the garage by itself.
I was going to park the car in there as well, but umm...that cramped my bike all the way off to one side...I didn't care for that at all...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Man that picture of the bike in the living room made me smile.
When first married and starting out in 1969,lived in an apt. and had bought a new Honda 450.
Wouldn't leave it outside so I parked it in the living room.Wife and I thought "hey.that looks cool"....manager came by and said' you got to move'.Bought our first house with a two car garage and lived happily ever after. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts