M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted these before but they were embedded in another post that probably didn't get much publicity... ;) So here ya go....

Here is a link to the pictures. I took a few in Biolxi on Hwy 90 while we were riding. That is where the short video clip is from as well. Sorry I didn't think about the camera being sideways I was trying to ride an record... so tilt ur head a little. I wanted to be able to hear Nate's bebaffled Suzi but the wind is about all you can hear til the end. Nate and I put in about 350 miles of riding....not sure what y'all wound up with. This was cool and we need to do it again.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/bayqh_filly/2006sep23_StocktonALride/

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nice pics... I can't wait to finally ride with a couple other 109s. Then again... It's pretty nice to be the only one on the hot bike when riding with others.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
hey brother, i used to live in stockton back in 89-92 hwy 59 and 225 run through there.. i used to spend time in Foley and Spanish fort. Stockton was a very very small town. a feed store and a small post office.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was the first time I had been there. I live in beautiful Picayune MISSISSIPPI.... :bigthumbsup: The ride was fun though

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
i live in titusville florida i work for nasa. hwy 59 and 225 merge together in stocton i would have to drive all the way to bayminnete to delchamps to get grub. i loved the winter even though it is lower alabama it was cold.

·
Registered
814 Posts
bayqh_filly said:
That was the first time I had been there. I live in beautiful Picayune MISSISSIPPI.... :bigthumbsup: The ride was fun though
bayqh_filly,

Next time yall go up there or plan any other trip, please let me know. I've been dying to ride with other 109's and take a nice trip. My first and only "long ride" on the '9 was to Red Bluff in Columbia, MS. That was 4 months ago. Very nice ride.

Post it in the Gulf Coast, Mississippi or Louisiana forums if you don't mind.

-Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cdaniel76 said:
bayqh_filly,

Next time yall go up there or plan any other trip, please let me know. I've been dying to ride with other 109's and take a nice trip. My first and only "long ride" on the '9 was to Red Bluff in Columbia, MS. That was 4 months ago. Very nice ride.

Post it in the Gulf Coast, Mississippi or Louisiana forums if you don't mind.

-Chris
I sure will.....columbia was probably a nice ride...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts