M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best options for replacing them?? Always put flush mount signals on my Gsxr's...Havent seen any flush for the 109. Do they make them???

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
front and rear??? do you have any new pictures that show what it looks like on the rear???? also, are the sold in pairs? so qty 2 would give me enough fro front and rear?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, looks like they just bolt right up to the front where the original signals are..anything fancy wiring needed? How about the back? anything extra needed? how does it fasten on the back? bolt on?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
actually, they stick on with doublesided tape. ive never seen them on the back of the bike but they fit the contour on the front very nice. you will also need a load equalizer like this-http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6055&str=290. i dont have this particular one but i wanted to give you an idea of what i was talking about. i picked one up at a local shop that i deal with and it was a bit cheaper. if you dont use one the blinkers will blink extremely fast. :dontknow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts