M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding my 109 every single day since I bought it. The pipes sound great to me, but I guess I'd taken them for granted, and got used to the great sound.
Today another M109 rode by my house, (first one I've seen other than mine) and the stock pipes sounded awesome!

Distinctively different from other cruisers, in a great way. I guess I got used to the sound, or maybe it sounds different when you ride, but if that's what I look like, and sound like, when I pass other riders, I'm lov'n it!!!!

This evil machine just gets better and better every day. I'm addicted ! :evil:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It doesn't sound as aggresive when your riding per say...My buddy rides away from my house and I got my ears pealed...

Sound good and deep !

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've been following all the posts regarding the pipes and I'm definately leaning towards keeping the stock ones. They look the best and the sound is cool and distinct. I'm concerned removing the baffles will only sound louder but incorrect aside from the performance question. Lets face it the looks are priceless, almost dangerous when they are with their boyfriends. I'm still waiting for a review of the 2 into 1 pipes but I'm in no hurry. Besides we don't need to sound like the slow guys

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I was very impressed with the sound when I let a close buddy take it for a spin. (Only person I've let ride it!) I loved seeing and hearing him pull away on it. And I could tell he was coming back before I could see him!! I love this bike! 8)

·
Registered
441 Posts
a buddy of mine picked up his m109r last week (BURPLE) and last night we finally got to ride together (due to rain all last week in the south east here we couldn't) to a local bike night here in Delaware. and i road on the side of him and that bike sounds sweet and from the back that bike looks bad a$$ going down the road. so i am probably going to keep the stock pipes and put money someware Else on bike . like chrome rim's. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts