Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone know the OEM rim size for the front & rear for a M109

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks wiles416, a 160 tire should fit on the front rim right...? i know i have to go up to a 10 inch rim for the rear for a 280

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok because im loking to get a set of PM wheels and i will let them put my tires on also, just wanted to make sure i had the right size

Thanks for your input

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats cool your wife rides also, thank god mines doesnt because im gone all the time on my bike riding, if she rode she might be gone all the time then who would watch the kids......? lmao

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The tire most people run are the metz.it a rear tire that you run in reverse rotation on the front.You can do a search for lots of info on this.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@wiles426 i was in touch with coastalmoto thru ebay and they was telling me that i couldnt do a front wheel from PM with a flush mount hub on the right side for a single sided brake & that i couldnt get a rear rotor from PM either, so thats why i called PM direct & was told by them that they could make this setup for me for my M109, now that has me wondering who should i believe Coastalmoto or PM , Coastalmoto was trying to get me to buy some other wheel by another company that i wasnt interested in, now if i was new to this bike game i might of listened to them and bought the moon from them, but i been in this game for over 20 years & know first hand that anything can be done especially when your willing to spend $$$

I am determined to customize my M109 the way i want it & it will get done !!!

And i do thank all on this forum who helps out with any & all feed back wheather negative or poisitive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts