M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from STLTGR (Ben) who said he and his girlfriend (Megan) were waiting for a traffic light in a left turn lane when they were struck by a vehicle, and the vehicle didn't stop. But there was another motorcyclist that observed the accident and followed the vehicle and possibly the idiot that was driving the vehicle was taken into custody. Ben and Megan were both wearing their gear. Ben was wearing his leather vest and ended up with some road rash on his arms and is pretty sore. He had just gotten out of x-ray when I talked to him so hopefully he has no broken bones. Megan is really sore, and Ben said the sissy bar backrest took a big shot and probably kept Megan from sustaining more injuries. Ben thinks his 9 is totaled, but he is insured to the MAX. Hopefully they actually did find the person that did this. I am sure Ben will be adding his perspective as soon as he gets home and has a chance to rest for a while. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew so you could be thinking about Ben and Megan. Get well soon bud.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WOW!! Glad they caught the guy. Happy to hear that they are both recovering from there injuries. WTF is wrong with people:dontknow:. He didn't even have the decency to stop. F'em

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that and hope Ben and Megan will be OK. Ben used to work for the same company that I do and we had some good talks at the meet.

Prayers sent for both of them, and I hope they find or have found the driver.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
:eek: Hopefully they got that piece of crap and roughed them up a bit before throwing them into the slammer!! Glad to hear everyone seems to be OK and very very blessed they weren't hurt worse!! Our prayers and thoughts go out to them and wishes for a speedy recovery!!! :pray:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Makes you want to get a Big Wheel with water in the tires and run over some cagers

Get well Megan and Ben

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dammit! Thankfully Ben and Megan sound like they are going to be ok. What the hell is wrong with people? It's getting rediculous. My thoughts are with you Ben and Megan. Heal well and soon.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
WTF? Ben cannot catch a break. I just wonder what are some of these people that we share the road with are thinking:dontknow:. I hope that both, Ben and his GF are doing well. At least it wasn't worst. Material things can always be replaced but it just makes you wonder if it is really worth it. I hope the guy pays dearly for having left the scene without any regards for a human's life and well-being:nojoke:.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Get well soon, glad you were not hurt too bad. I just don't understand what people are thinking. Having an accident is one thing, turning it into a possible fellony is another. Plus the disreguard for another person!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dumb a$$ drivers like this numbnut really tick me off!!:edit: Cases like these should be treated as attempted manslaughter ... we're not talking about some fender-bender. :edit::edit::edit::edit: A-HOLE!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Not cool. I bet drinking was involved. Hope it was the guy the caught. I texted james and cope since they are at work.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
So sorry to hear this!!!! Met Ben in VA and really enjoyed talking and riding with him. Prayers sent to him and Megan for a quick recovery and shoot the bastard that hit them and ran!!!!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
WTF sorry to hear that. Thank god they are bruised but ok. My prayers to them and may he get back up and riding soon.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
What a gigantic BAG OF DOUCHE!!!! Some people have no business being on the road. And we motorcyclists are the ones who pay the price for their f'n stupidity. :verymad::edit::swear::cus:

I truly hope Ben and Megan heal up quickly. :pray:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ben I hope you and your girl have a speedy recovery. I hate hearing this especially to a good person like you. You should give that guy a straight up broken nose with no change.....:joke:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ben, sorry to hear the news but truely hope your both okay. Hope this doesn't discourage Megan from riding her new bike. Best wishes to ya both.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Man this is getting old!!!! Seems like alot of good people going down this summer....:'(

I pray for a fast recovery.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
That's awesome they are ok.

Pass on our regards and hope they get well soon,

Rick and Shell

1 - 20 of 115 Posts