M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....My Zuki dealer told me two weeks ago that the new '07 109's would be in this week....still no show here in Alabama. :verymad: I already have all my financing worked out and my Beemer is already at the dealers place for the trade in...just waiting on the slow boat from Japan or whereever to bring my new 109. I'm not a good waiter! I want my 109 (with the music of "I want my MTV" in the background)! :p Well thanks for letting me vent. Hopefully I will be a full fledged 109 owner one of these days.

P.S. Anyone in the South got an '07 109 yet??? :confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hess said:
We dont you have your dealer get one from another dealer? They are in AR and TX I will bet there is a dealer in your state that has them tell your dealer to call and find one.
Well according to my dealer he is the biggest/highest sales Zuki dealer in Alabama and he "supposedly" gets the first shipment of new bikes in the state....so I really don't know if any of the other dealers in the state will get any 109's before he does?? Hell, we are the last state in the union (well beside Mississippi) to get anything...I just got internet last month down here. JK :p I have called the next two dealers that are within a 50 mile radius of me and they couldn't even tell me when they'd get the new '07's. I guess the next biggest dealer would be in Atlanta which is about 160 miles from me...so I'm gonna give the local dealer till the weekend to see if he can get a line on when he will actually see my new 109. I asked him two weeks ago to try and find me a new '06 109 somewhere in state but the only color he could find was a burple one...and no offense...but I'm just not into that color. I prefer either black, silver or white. He told me since the '07's were gonna be here in "two weeks" that it would be better if I just waited on them..told me he'd sell me the '07 for the same price he sold the '06's for even thought the '07's went up in price. Oh well....maybe I can make it till the weekend....I need another beer. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes. Get on the horn and call around. There are quite a few dealers in the country.

OR

When I got my 9, I was considering a different color than my dealer had in stock and he offered to find what ever color I wanted and do a dealer transfer.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Just called "KC Powersports" in Huntsville, AL, they only have 2006 models in stock and said "07s aren't out yet". I informed them that there were some out in Texas...and he said "well they must have gotten some early shipments, but come on down and we'll make you a nice deal on an 06".

Only thing different...is the color, right?

256-650-1177 is the # I called and talked to James.
Sales manager's name is: Ken Buschard.

·
Registered
450 Posts
They're sitting in the yard.  They're just waiting to dump all the 06's     ::) :doorag: ::)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
M109R Fan said:
Hope you don't have to wait too long... The stealer should cut you a $$$ break for your wait time....
Me too! The local dealer said he'd cut me a break off MSRP on the '07....gonna give me about an $800 discount plus he is giving me a fair trade in on my '02 BMW K1200RS..which has 36,000 miles on it....I've tried to sell my Beemer in the local classifieds for the last few months and also on the CraigsList (was only asking $8500 but not one taker)...there is only one BMW dealer in the state of Alabama so that hurts us Beemer riders when trying to re-sale locally. I'm finished with Kraut bikes as they just cost too much to keep maintained. Going back to reliable, and cheap to upkeep Jap bikes. :bigthumbsup: My local the dealer is gonna give me $7500 on trade in for it..I guess he's not doing me too badly. I just want the 109 to come in so I can get out and start riding it. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wildwolf said:
Just called "KC Powersports" in Huntsville, AL, they only have 2006 models in stock and said "07s aren't out yet". I informed them that there were some out in Texas...and he said "well they must have gotten some early shipments, but come on down and we'll make you a nice deal on an 06".

Only thing different...is the color, right?

256-650-1177 is the # I called and talked to James.
Sales manager's name is: Ken Buschard.
I just got off Cycle Trader and saw where a dealer in Hamilton, Al. (just north of B'ham) had an '07 black 109 listed for sale for $11,599 plus tax and title...about what I'm gonna pay at my local dealer here.....so I calls the number for the Hamilton dealer and ask about the '07 109 they have listed. Sales guy says who told you we have an '07 109 for sale...I said you have it listed on Cycle Trader and it plainly says a "2007" 109 in the ad. He says he didn't know anything about that as he didn't even know when the '07s would be coming in...but says he has a nice '06 on the floor for sale for around $11,200. I asked if they took trade ins (as I need to get rid of my Beemer before I can buy the new 109)..he says maybe but he'd have to see it but when I said it was a Beemer with 36,000 miles on it he said they probably wouldn't be able to give me very much for a trade in. Damn!! I guess after a bike gets a few thousand miles on it nobody wants to give you anything for it.  So I guess I'll just stick with my local dealer and see if he can work some magic and get me a 109 sometime in the next couple of weeks....."two weeks"...sounds like that line from the movie "The Money Pit" whenever Tom Hanks asked the construction guy how long it would take to finish his house...well about six months later the house was finally finished. ::)

Anyway thanks for the tip on the Huntsville dealer...I may end up having my local dealer call up there and get a bike sent down from them??

·
Registered
310 Posts
i know there is at least one in Alabama. i saw it just last week. I was at the dealer in Clanton. i you what a white one, she's there. the last time i saw her she was still in the crate.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crow said:
i know there is at least one in Alabama. i saw it just last week. I was at the dealer in Clanton. i you what a white one, she's there. the last time i saw her she was still in the crate.
Hummmm...I called them last week and asked if they had any 109's they said no then I asked when they expected the '07s to be in and the sales guy told me he had no idea when they'd get one? Guess I need to call them tomorrow and see if they still have the white one...I'm really leaning towards the black 109 but I still want to see the white one in person as they say the pictures don't do it justice...I know the peral white looks good on the limited edition Busa and they say it's the same white on the 109. Anyway thanks for the tip on the bike..will have to give them a shout tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Waltert they have a couple of 07's in stock in Biloxi, MS one is White and the other is Red. The name of the Dealership is Suzuki City Inc. (www.suzukicityinc.com) Phone number is 228-594-8810. You can ask for Michael Nasakaitis, he is the one I spoke with. I would insert the pictures of the bikes, but I can't figure out how to put them into the message. If anyone can explain how to do it I will include them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok I will try and insert the photos. I hope it works.

The Red 07 is still in the crate. I got them to open it enough for me to see and take pictures of it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gaivy said:
Hi Waltert they have a couple of 07's in stock in Biloxi, MS one is White and the other is Red. The name of the Dealership is Suzuki City Inc. (www.suzukicityinc.com) Phone number is 228-594-8810. You can ask for Michael Nasakaitis, he is the one I spoke with. I would insert the pictures of the bikes, but I can't figure out how to put them into the message. If anyone can explain how to do it I will include them.
Wow! I'm not a big red color fan (Auburn University fan here and that other school up the road has crimson as their theme :D) anyway the red does look pretty cool on the 109. Now I've been waiting to see the white in person but just looking at the photos you took it just doesn't look right to me on the 109...maybe with some graphics or something it would look a lot better...I love the pearl white color on the limited edition Busas but it has some silver graphics on it as well. I'm really wanting a black '07 if I can get one but if not available then I guess white would be my next choice and get some Busa graphics added to break up all the white. Thanks for posting the dealers name and number I'll give my local dealer the info as he may have to do a swap with them in Biloxi....I know my local dealer has three white limited edition Busas on his floor now and they are usually hard to come by at other dealers so maybe he can swap one of those for the 109?? :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gaivy said:
Good Luck Walter I hope you find your Black one. I am sure your dealer will have the 07's in soon.
:bigthumbsup: Thanks man! I hope he gets them in by next week as well. He is suppose to be getting one white and one black in the first shipment...at least that's what the Zook rep told him a couple of weeks ago...I had heard the reds were gonna be delayed for a month or so but I guess that was a lie. :yikes: Course the Zook rep also told my dealer "two weeks" for delivery of the '07s and that has already been two and half weeks ago. :cus:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Waltert: I got a buddy in the market for a used beamer. What do you have and what would you want for it? Might be better selling private party than using it as a trade-in, if it's not too late.

email me
mtsu
@comcast
.net

If you've still got it and I'll pass the info along to my buddy (he's in Nashville, TN area, btw).

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wildwolf said:
Waltert: I got a buddy in the market for a used beamer. What do you have and what would you want for it? Might be better selling private party than using it as a trade-in, if it's not too late.

email me
mtsu
@comcast
.net

If you've still got it and I'll pass the info along to my buddy (he's in Nashville, TN area, btw).
Nope still have my Beemer until my dealer gets a 109 in. It's a blue 2002 K1200RS but it's more like a GT now as it has the hard bags, taller windshield, of course heated grips, electronic cruise control, rear luggage rack, headlight protector, all services done by the BMW manual by certified BMW techs...running all synth oils in the bike. It has 35,500 miles on it right now but is in excellent shape, has a transferable 3 year extended warranty on it good till June of 2009...I'm looking to get between $7500 and $8000 for it. I'll try to find a good picture of it and post it later today so your friend will have a n idea what it looks like.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
backinthesaddle said:
Waltert ... ROLL TIDE! :)

backinthesaddle
Huntsville, AL
NOT! Weagle Weagle War Damn Eagle! :a18:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll pass the bike info along. Might be what he's after, dunno anything about them myself. :)

Btw, I'm in Huntsville, too, Backinthesaddle....you should have rode out to the dragway with us last night, had the strip almost to ourselves and had a blast. We're going back Thursday if you want to go.

Also...I'm an import, grew up in West Virginia..so for me, it's "Go Mountaineers!" :evil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.