M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I didn't have the M109 for a couple of weeks as I left it in Richmond, VA I had some withdrawals.  But I rode it from Richmond to Indy and today I rode it from Indy to Boiling Springs, SC. about 540 miles.  The bike is still amazing and I only have tomorrows ride from SC to my home in South Florida and then it goes in for its makeover.

I will be glad to get home and back to work and I am really looking forward to doing the mods to this bike.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup: .......................btw Hal did you out run the rain that came through?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bonehead said:
:bigthumbsup: .......................btw Hal did you out run the rain that came through?
Last night in Indy we had some really strong wind and rain at the hotel with a tornado warning. Left about 8:30AM this morning and the roads were damp and fog in the distance. But never saw but about a two minute sprinkle in Tennessee this afternoon.

Now if i can be just as lucky tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hope you get lucky with the weather tomorrow and have a safe ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Two weeks is too long not to be on your bike. Withdrawals for sure.

I'm pretty anxious to see the results from here makeover. I guess it will all be done in time for the BBQ and you can give us some more of those hints - and we can watch your back tire dissapear in the distance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts