M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with suzuki customer service today about the jacket, and they said their supplier was trying to meet the big demand. This seems like a lousy excuse to me If your going to give a free jacket away with every bike. They should of had enough jackets to coincide with the 109 purchases for the time period they were giving them away.Now I have to wait until late september, I bought the bike At the end of may.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That sucks bro... On the plus side, depending on your locale, September is about the time most people would start using a jacket this heavy.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
When did the promotion end? Or is it still on? All I got was a regular riding jacket:
I'm not at home and don't have my jacket with me or I'd take some pics for you Ruben.. Its basically a heavy leather jacket with a zip-out vest type liner. The jacket has a 2" tall silver/grey leather insert about chest high all the way around that has M109R on the left breast and a larger M109R across the back.

Has heavier duty armoring than my Phoenix 4.0 and all of it is removable.

Pretty sweet jacket, but I think the free give away ended the end of May

·
Registered
450 Posts
the ole man said:
Spoke with suzuki customer service today about the jacket, and they said their supplier was trying to meet the big demand. This seems like a lousy excuse to me If your going to give a free jacket away with every bike. They should of had enough jackets to coincide with the 109 purchases for the time period they were giving them away.Now I have to wait until late september, I bought the bike At the end of may.
Maybe i can talk directly with the supplier and have a few inches added on to my jacket.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It dosn't matter when you bought your bike, but when the dealer reports the sale.
I bought my bike the end of April and the dealer did not report the sale to Suzuki until June 6th. It took 13 weeks for my jacket to arrive. But it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Finally got my jacket last week. Bought the bike at the end of may. Jacket is a little snug. Oh Well, there goes the supersize fries :pop:

·
Registered
122 Posts
the ole man said:
ole man---Do you have a phone number I cannot seem to find one. Looked at the website, but all I could find is an email. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts