M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to say about the 109 these days since she's been sitting for about a month but I took her out for a couple of hours yesterday and I am still in awe about this machine. I love the power and I love the way it handles. I have been a little under the weather for the last few weeks so it was sure good to ride her again.What a ride, if you don't have one buy one and if you have one you already know. I've got about 6000 miles on her now.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sounds like what happened to me. Had the bike for about 3 months then had to go in the hospital for colon surgery. That laid me up for about 4 weeks. That first ride after that I almost didn't come back. :D :D :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep, it is one AWESOME bike!! Have been a Harley guy for 30 years and since buying the 109, haven't ridden the H-D once! It is truly a pleasure to ride and does everything better than the H-D. I can't go anywhere without the compliments flowing and heads turning - even from the cops! Never had a cop wave to me on the H-D, but did with the 109 and was so shocked, that I forgot to wave back!(lol)

G

·
I love this bike also!!!!

I just lowered her and love her even more... I am alittle upse cause I don't get to wheelie as easy off the throttle (no clutch) anymore, but all in all a beauty...
:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts