M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 6 was riding from Hurricaine Ridge on 101 near Kingston and T-Boned a full size female deer at 70+ with a rider on my Black M109R. The reason I say 70+ is because in one leap it was in front of me into a second jump and I had 7 seconds to decide what to do. After I saw god and all that stuff he said punch it! So that is what I did. Down from 5th to 4th and gave it all I had.
No time to tell my girl or tap on the knee or anything. Front forks and wheel took a direct hit and can not tell you if the front was off the ground or not, but the momentum helped to force direction into the initial hit worked. Had trouble trying to keep the thing from rolling over the handlebars and never let go of the grips for one second because I was not going down. The wheel pushed and took 80% of the initial blow and the handlebars took the other 20%. I ripped every muscle holding my arms,chest,torso and head on. Have recovered to do small rides. Replacing only the turn signals,cowling held up good was still in one piece, butt-ugly. I had a crushed left foot and my girl has a broken left leg from all the kicking that deer had before falling ass first to the left. Went into shock as expected, a WSP pulled off and helped out till I got my wits about me again and rode back to Renton from Kingston. We both went to the hospital about 3 days after the accident just pissed off. Hope to see you around as I am thinkin of moving to Arizona in summer.:bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Wow Glad youre okay!! I have heard the faster the better when it comes to those deer. There is a you tube video of a guy on a rice rocket that hit a deer at 85 and cut right through it. Not hardly any damage.. Scarey stuff! Ill keep the 22nd in mind..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Damn dude! I'm sure glad you survived to tell the story! Hope you both heal well.

I'd love to ride the 22nd but have to attend my cousins wedding.

Take care!
-Cameron C.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top