M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my stickers for the BigAir and they turned out pretty cool. :doorag: I have the R in black for the chrome BigAir and the M109 is still in red. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I will bring whatever I can to Daytona. But after Lamont gets them all done we will have you send me a stamped envelope and we will mail back whichever version you want so stand by for more info on that.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OMEGA said:
Hey lamont can you get it as shown but without any graphic/sticker/logo on it at all, just plain black?
If so I'll take'em, it'll save me a lot of hassle with painting stuff.
Not sure what you're talking about :dontknow: can you get the BigAir in just black with no stickers? If so, yes, the stickers will be included but not put on the cover.

jazzman said:
Looks good. I'm wanting some for my Chrome Big Air.
Send me your address Bro and I'll get a set out to you. You want the black R right?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good Job Lamonster , I can't wait to see what the M109Riders.com stickers will like on the Chrome BigAir that is in transit to me :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
z4woo said:
Good Job Lamonster , I can't wait to see what the M109Riders.com stickers will like on the Chrome BigAir that is in transit to me :bigthumbsup:
Just so you understand, the M109Riders.com stickers are not comming with the BigAir and I just now got the other ones so those are not shipping with the BigAir till I get the ones I have sent to Hal. I think Hal is going to do something special with the members on the M109Riders.com stickers. :doorag: I haven't even placed the order for the other stickers yet but will Monday. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Lamonster said:
Just so you understand, the M109Riders.com stickers are not comming with the BigAir and I just now got the other ones so those are not shipping with the BigAir till I get the ones I have sent to Hal. I think Hal is going to do something special with the members on the M109Riders.com stickers. :doorag: I haven't even placed the order for the other stickers yet but will Monday. :bigthumbsup:

Are these of a quality that you could wax over them?

Sledzep

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those stickers are SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I hope you guys will have some Saturday at the Sonny's BBQ. If not I'll send my address to you. I want them NOW damn it!!! :joke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.