M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Vegas I met Greggs (Squirrel) friend and employee Steve (VTX1800). Steve introduced me to his stereo tank bag that he puts together. I decided to purchase just the I-Pod hook up, but he does offer a 2 or 4 speaker radio/I-Pod/thumb drive model. The kit I received comes complete with amp, I-Pod hook up, power hook up, and 2 Polk speakers. I tried it out today and could hear the sounds fine at 70 MPH with a half helmet. The craftsmanship is topnotch just like Greggs items. Steve can be reached at 916-308-9600.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
isn't it easier to just wear a set of custom fit ear phones ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isn't it easier to just wear a set of custom fit ear phones ? :dontknow:
For me: I wear an earpiece all day at work and can't stand putting anything in my ears off duty. When you open the tank bag up you still have space for storage. This is about 2 1/2 times less $$ than the smuggler and I'm sure I get more storage and sound with it. For the money this is a well built product.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
How much??

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
No secret, he is not a co-sponsor. If we post his price, the thread will be yanked. You are only allowed to post prices and info if you are a co-sponsor of the site.
OK, cool. Thanks for the heads up!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
In Vegas I met Greggs (Squirrel) friend and employee Steve (VTX1800). Steve introduced me to his stereo tank bag that he puts together. I decided to purchase just the I-Pod hook up, but he does offer a 2 or 4 speaker radio/I-Pod/thumb drive model. The kit I received comes complete with amp, I-Pod hook up, power hook up, and 2 Polk speakers. I tried it out today and could hear the sounds fine at 70 MPH with a half helmet. The craftsmanship is topnotch just like Greggs items. Steve can be reached at 916-308-9600.

looks great:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Looks good but for around $100 you can do what I did and have the speaker system hidden, water proof with an amp 2-4x6 alpines and boss tweeters, Just sayin, but this is a great idea!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks good but for around $100 you can do what I did and have the speaker system hidden, water proof with an amp 2-4x6 alpines and boss tweeters, Just sayin, but this is a great idea!:bigthumbsup:
Damn Baldy...

Can we see this set up???

Sh*t sounds awesome...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I'll take some pics when I have time but its actually pretty simple
buy one of these.

then buy some of these

and these

Place the amp in the "tool Box under the seat (it fits perfect)
then place one speaker and one tweeter inside the headlight cowl, ziptie it to the metal frame run the wire to the amp and plug in.
Place the other speaker and the other tweeter to the left side of the body by the rear tire and ziptie them run the wire to the amp and plug in! TADA youre finished!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts