M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HackerPipes has built it, will you come?

this new pipe, at the request of Kewl Metal, is estimated to produce 12 pounds of torque and 16 horses while eliminated 25+ pounds off your bike. We have ten sold and have ten more in stock. Get on the list NOW before the backorder.

Wacko......
hackerpipes.com

·
Registered
386 Posts
16 horsies from just the pipe? I'd say once you substantiate it, they will come. pretty cool

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I second that. You got my interest, but I couldn't find it on your web site. Can you shoot us a link.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I would like to see it chromed/finished first. I like the numbers. Please test them.

I will start saving my pennies :D

Sledzep

·
Registered
696 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
do we have a sheet from the dyno? Cause that sounds great !!! :bigthumbsup:I'll ask now because I know all the complainers will ask in a minute.....do you make a version that'll cove up the swingarm. That's what they always ask me. what about lowering the bike will it drag ,being that long.I know firecats dragsters did before
http://www.hackerpipes.com/

found the site just fine... like perry mentioned... i too would like to see the pipe cover the swing arm. and such.... also...what about the LOUD factor????....mjm

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nothin sexy about it cept the numbers

·
Registered
696 Posts
phaed said:
nothin sexy about it cept the numbers
i think it could be helped in the LOOK dept by finish and heat shield install..... i would sacrifice some of the numbers for a kool look......i've stated this before...but here it is again... i think the bike has plenty of poer... i want kool sound and looks from the pipe i choose.... i like the sideburners.. but i am concerned about the LOUD factor...mjm

·
Registered
134 Posts
I agree need a finished pipe picture and some more info about numbers and loudness. I do want a two into one type of pipe though. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
How much is it? $$$$

Do we have pics/sound clips of the finished product?

I am very interested :)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Yeah, I'd be REALLY hesitant to buy something just because someone says "hey we have a pipe that produces 16hp, come and buy it" with no pics, no pricing, no dyno sheet to backup their claims, etc.

Hey, I have a bridge for sale, someone wanna buy it? ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Earlier they said the final version would end right at the beginning of the brake rotor and be available in black or chrome, if those numbers actually turn out to be for real, then I will have a brand new sideburner in the box for sale.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
let's see the finished pic. We've already seen the in progress photo from Big Joe before. You've got 10 people to buy them sight unseen?

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
do we have a sheet from the dyno? Cause that sounds great !!! :bigthumbsup:I'll ask now because I know all the complainers will ask in a minute.....do you make a version that'll cove up the swingarm. That's what they always ask me. what about lowering the bike will it drag ,being that long.I know firecats dragsters did before
I'll step up and be one of the "Complainers"Â :D

I dont think the uncovered Swing Arm bothers me much. I think a Chromed Swing Arm would look pretty sharp... I just dont like that half moon chrome piece that ends abruptly leaving a bunch of stuff exposed. Looks unfinished to me... :dontknow:

I'm with the rest on FINISHED pics and a dyno sheet before I would sign up to shell out any $$$
:doorag:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ya I'd really like to see the dyno numbers on the pipes, how you shaved off 25lbs and a final pic. I like to think everyone is on the up but I'm not that quick on the pay button. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts