M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a 1/4 mile dragstrip in Steele, Al. It's open on Sunday from 1 pm to dark for test & tune.

http://www.alabamainternationaldragway.com/

Same as most others: need jacket, helmet, gloves, long pants to run the strip.

Never been at a 1/4 mile before so it should be fun. Thinking of meeting some folks in the area from the IA board there. Anybody from here near enough to want to show up & have some fun?

I'll probably get there between 1 & 2 pm....and run 6-8 times down the strip. Maybe a break or two half way done.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay...no response from this board for the trip, and since one of my Birmingham area riders can't make it to Steele this week, it'll be next Sunday.

This Sunday, heading to Lynchburg with some crotch rocket buds and then to Huntsville dragway.

Love to see some 109 riders at either event! :doorag:

·
Registered
411 Posts
firecat said:
I'll race you in the spring :D little far to ride for me right now :joke:
Heather, give WW a break You are young and full of pi$$ and vinegar and riding a beast, WW has an VS800 a real nice one if I do say so myself but no match for the M109, but give him a little time untill he has that better half of his sweet talked long enough, I for one am quite sure its just a matter of time before the streets in Alabama are no longer safe as the Wolf will be cruising on a M109 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's ok Mad Dog...I'll race her on the VS800!

Already went a round or two with ITGuy...lost there too as expected but it's all fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts