M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the steel braided lines in less than 1 hour and it cleans up the front end. :bigthumbsup:
We will have them ready to ship with the pull back risers.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Big Joe,
That is a fantastic job, the riser braided line kit is just what the dr ordered!...I can hardly wait!!!

Ride safe

Devilish

·
Registered
568 Posts
Big Joe,
How about some more details. I have been thinking about doing the brake lines and been waiting for some type of risers. What is the distance for the risers and about when will they be available? Any pictures? :bigthumbsup: ::)

Bob

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RLS said:
Big Joe,Â
How about some more details. I have been thinking about doing the brake lines and been waiting for some type of risers. What is the distance for the risers and about when will they be available? Any pictures? :bigthumbsup: ::)

Bob
Bob,
The risers are 1", 2", 3" & 4" and bolt to the stock risers.
The stock cables will cover up to the 2" and we have the Brake & Throttle cables to go with the rest.
Looks like a week or so til there are ready.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Joe I assume we can get your brake and throttle cables with the 2" if we want?

I know you say that the stock will work with the 2", but that's just a little too tight for my taste..

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
allenfl said:
Joe I assume we can get your brake and throttle cables with the 2" if we want?

I know you say that the stock will work with the 2", but that's just a little too tight for my taste.
You sure can and realy that is the way to go.
We will also have the Clutch cable so every thing up front matches. :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
allenfl said:
I'll tell you what, bro. As soon as thing is ready to go...consider me your first customer! :bigthumbsup:
We are ready for YAÂ :bigthumbsup:
Well we have the 1", 2", 3" and 4" KewlMetal Stock Riser Extentions ready to ship. :bigthumbsup:
The ones in the pictures are not clear coated yet so they look dull.
Let me know what you think.
You can use the 1" & 2" extentions with the stock cables, you will need to pull the Throttle & Clutch cables behind the trees.
We have new steel braided Throttle, Clutch and Brake Cables for all the riser sizes.
2" risers shown.

Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
texas109 said:
Joe were can we buy these?? im sorry if i missed it but is there a web site?? is it thru DLP?

thanks
kurt
We offer an exchange program for the throttle cables as no one has the correct ends for making them yet.
We have 10 sets in the rebuild shop so give me a call and I will go through the exchange program with you.
Big Joe.
Mon thru Fri 9 to 5
623-298-7181
Big Joe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts