M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Nice find, but the 2nd half of his title line that has me questioning it.

Stebel Compact Air Horn - Packaged By Flosser

But if it works. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice find, but the 2nd half of his title line that has me questioning it.

Stebel Compact Air Horn - Packaged By Flosser

But if it works. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Same here bro, i contimplated it. But decided since im not riding right now why not if it sucks ill return it. Well when i recieved it, it is a actual Stebel Compact Nautalis. I used your harness and made install fairly easy except for my big hands, i had to competely remove the radiator, but no big deal.

So, i was pleased with the customer service and speed at which i recieved the product. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Same here bro, i contimplated it. But decided since im not riding right now why not if it sucks ill return it. Well when i recieved it, it is a actual Stebel Compact Nautalis. I used your harness and made install fairly easy except for my big hands, i had to competely remove the radiator, but no big deal.

So, i was pleased with the customer service and speed at which i recieved the product. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
I did not doubt that is was a Stebel, but it did not state new or used on there. And yes big hands can be a problem for installing the horn and other items. Glad to hear that the harness helped out your install. Everyone should have the Stebel, it is a mod that could save your life.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not doubt that is was a Stebel, but it did not state new or used on there. And yes big hands can be a problem for installing the horn and other items. Glad to hear that the harness helped out your install. Everyone should have the Stebel, it is a mod that could save your life.
:doh:My bad, yes it was new in original packaging, and thanks for the harness:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
they are cheap and loud, just my kind of combination, had mine for 3 years

Doc
:agree:THE Best and most important mod I made!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Did you guys see this in the description:

Technical Details
Even with instructions and wiring kit, mounting this horn on a motorcycle may take some advanced skill

I haven't gotten one yet but I will and from all the threads I've read on it it's not that difficult. :dontknow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You removed the Radiator to install !?!? :yikes:

Dont you have any skinny friends :joke:
LOL, yes i did remove it.... ya, but i wanted that satifaction of doing it all by my lonesome..:bigthumbsup:

Did you guys see this in the description:

Technical Details
Even with instructions and wiring kit, mounting this horn on a motorcycle may take some advanced skill

I haven't gotten one yet but I will and from all the threads I've read on it it's not that difficult. :dontknow:

not hard at all bro, i had the wiring harness from rynosback, and it was simple besides my big a$$ hands:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
LOL, yes i did remove it.... ya, but i wanted that satifaction of doing it all by my lonesome..:bigthumbsup:

not hard at all bro, i had the wiring harness from rynosback, and it was simple besides my big a$$ hands:bigthumbsup:
Did you mount in the headlight bucket or right side cover?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I love my Stebel horn works, KILLER.. PS, I have the horn on all my bikes

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes ryan harness is a life saver the they sent me was like they just throw a bundle of wires into a box and sai there hope u can figure it out

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes ryan harness is a life saver the they sent me was like they just throw a bundle of wires into a box and sai there hope u can figure it out

:agree:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Most people have been getting the headlight bucket harness. It leaves them more options to put other mods under the right side cover.
Yes like a air ride and it's a must have

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most people have been getting the headlight bucket harness. It leaves them more options to put other mods under the right side cover.
so true, i think my bucket is pretty much full now, tach and now stebel!! I love it, now to fill the other spots

1 - 20 of 25 Posts