M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I think they sell those on the G-man industries website. If I remember correctly they are suppose to fit in the stock air cleaner.
Notice the sellor on ebay,,,,,,,,gmanonline ( Feedback Score Of 57
)

It is gman industries, I have been to Garys shop, Pretty nice. Bullrider and I tried a retro fit on his 9 a couple months ago. We had to give Gary our feedback on what needed to be adjusted to properly fit the 9. I see he got it. LOL

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,147 Posts
They replace the back of the stock air cleaner and use the stock chrome cover over it, thus the "stealth" name. Notice the tabs on the outer ends of the unit where the stock covers would attach, so the air flows in from the back of the cover.

I would say they would flow more air than the regular replacement K&N filters would as the filters look to be quite a bit larger.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
They replace the back of the stock air cleaner and use the stock chrome cover over it, thus the "stealth" name. Notice the tabs on the outer ends of the unit where the stock covers would attach, so the air flows in from the back of the cover.

I would say they would flow more air than the regular replacement K&N filters would as the filters look to be quite a bit larger.
I don't remember the exact CFM increase with his, but it was substantial. He flow test all his stuff, He has the flow charts on all of it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
US $364.95:yikes::yikes::yikes: he's dreamin.,and thats just the gutts of them! cant see a mad rush on these ,ill stick with my hong kongies $300 complete.

:agree::agree:Crazy with a K! At that price point I don't think those'll be on backorder....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts