M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok...here we go! Now taking donations for the Christmas in July thread. Please PM me with your donation information. Please remember that if you choose to donate you will be responsible for the shipping costs.

If you are not familiar with this program please check out this link for info. The only difference this time is that I am only taking the first 5 members who PM me (sorry...was very time consuming last year doing 10 members) :

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122843

Donated by Sorge109 custom derby cover (see post #37 for pic)

1. SGT5278 Winner!! Please contact Sorge109 via pm to arrange for shipping!

2. RUBZERK

3. BamBam70

4. Hink

5. Lee grider

TulsaRider25720 just donated one of FF109's patches (see post #11 for picture)

1. RUBZERK

2. Vamedic Winner! Please contact TulsaRider25720 to arrange for shipping!

3. SGT5278

4. Awesome109

5. Tyler1015
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gottattooz and Pynikal just donated his stock front turn signal "Batwings"(see post #9 for picture) We will draw two names for this.

1. M109wannarider Winner! Please contact Gottattooz with your address info

1. SGT5278 Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

2. MattJ016 Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

3. Stiltz79 Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

4. SICRIC Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

5. Bearcat Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

6. Navy85254 Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

7. Rubzerk Please PM Lee Grider with your address info

1. RUBZERK Winner! Please PM Tydaniels with your address info

2. Shibumi
Windycityrider just donated a set of stock air covers 9 (there is a minor scratch on one of the covers...see post #25 for picture).

1. RUBZERK

2. Lee grider Winner! Please contact Windycityrider to arrange for shipping!

3. Haywud

4. Pynikal

5. Vapiper
Pynikal just donated two chrome stock tach housings (we will draw 2 names for this) See post #34

1. Draggin61 WInner!! PM Pynikal with your address info

Pynikal just a set of stock rear foot pegs (See post #34)

1. Draggin61

2. Shibumi Winner! Contact Pynikal with you address info

1. Ghostm109

2. Rawlyrx Winner! Pm SGT5278 with your address info

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SGT5278 just donated a set of stock mirrors

1. RUBZERK

2. Ghostm109 Winner! Please PM SGT5278 with your address.

3. Vamedic

4. Rawlyrx

5. STLTGR
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RUBZERK just donated a set of stock bones.

1. Duende01 Winner! Pm RUBZERK with you address info

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L.T.T. just donated a new half helmet....Size Medium and Black in color. ( post number 40 for pic)

1. STLTGR

2. Silverbullit Winner!! PM L.T.T. with you address info

3. Navy85254

4. Stiltz79

SGT5278 just donated a set of stock front foot pegs.

1. Jglass4763 Winner! PM SGT5278 with your address info

BAMBAM70 just donated an Australian Mystery Gift. Winner must be present in the Vegas meet.

1. mivo7240

2. Ey3less

3. Fire Fighter 109 Winner!! Please PM BAMBAM!

4. Navy85254

5 Canucklehead

L.T.T. just donated again (this guy is truly amazing....always giving to his brotherhood in one form or another!!!) See post number 47. Gonna have to take ten names on this awesome prize!

1. Pynikal Winner! Please PM L.T.T. with your address
2. ghostm109
3. SGT5278
4. Stiltz79
5. Gottattooz
6. SVZuki
7. Rubzerk
8. EM1Pete
9. Jglass4763
10. Crash
Gottattooz just donated a second item (another member who really goes all out for our brotherhood) a polished stock brake caliper bracket!!

1. Rubzerk
2. SICRICK Winner! Please PM Gottatooz with your address.
3. SGT5278
4. Lee Grider
5. ObsceneJester

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Saving

SICRIC Just donated a stock throttle and clutch cable

1. RUBZERK

2. Crazyspeed Winner! Please PM SICRIC with your address.

3. Haywud

4. Silverbullit

5. STLTGR

SICRIC Just donated stock air filters with only 200 mile on them

1. Stiltz79 Winner! Please PM SICRIC with your address info

VAMEDIC Just donated a very nice leather jacket (see post number 54)

1. SICRIC

2. SGT5278

3 BAMBAM70

4. Zoom

5. Mivo7240 Winner!!!.....PM Vamedic with your address!!

ObsceneJester Just donated a Memphis Shade Hellcat Windshield (See post number 63)

1. Lee Grider

2. Hink Winner!! Please PM ObsceneJester with you address!!

3. Burnins109

4. JonM109r

5. Zoom

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i dont get it, do i have to donate something in order to win something ?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont get it, do i have to donate something in order to win something ?
No bro you do not have to donate at all....when items get donated (and posted) you can pm me telling me to put your name in for a particular item you would like to have. If your are one of the first five members to pm me after an item is posted and your name is drawn (all five names are put into a hat and one lucky winner is drawn from the hat by my 9 year old son) you get the item!

If you would like to donate an item or service, just let me know and I will post it for you, determine the winner of the item and get you in contact with the winner so you can ship the item (at your cost) to that member. Basically, this is everyone's chance to give back to the brotherhood.....if you have been blessed this year or have benefited from this forum here is a chance to give back.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Up for grabs are my stock metal front turn signal "batwings" or mounts. I removed them to clean up the front of the bike. They're in near perfect condition.

-Josh

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Up for grabs are my stock metal front turn signal "batwings" or mounts. I removed them to clean up the front of the bike. They're in near perfect condition.

-Josh
i think that i have a set of these as well. hopefully by the time this gets rollin ill have extra mooney to shipp to who ever needs them.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Bro, even in your worst times your willing to donate... That right there shows what kind of guy you are.. Top notch people.. .. If needed i will paypal you the money to have that shipped to whomever wins it.. :bigthumbsup:..
Thank the pope!!!

-Josh

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have the chrome trim piece for the tach, and all the badges that I removed. It's not much, but maybe somebody out there needs these pieces.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bro, even in your worst times your willing to donate... That right there shows what kind of guy you are.. Top notch people.. .. If needed i will paypal you the money to have that shipped to whomever wins it.. :bigthumbsup:..
hey thanks L.T.T. there have been numerous people on here helping me out so why not return the favor.

I have the chrome trim piece for the tach, and all the badges that I removed. It's not much, but maybe somebody out there needs these pieces.
i also have two of the chrome sets that the tach goes in.

all of this is just sitting in my garage.

and i hope that i can scrap together the couple of dollars that it will take to ship these items somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
I have donated to just about every cause on this board from mid atlantic meets, vegas meets, last xmas give away and Chad trying to get his bike back but I can't donate to this thing this time due to the fact that I got screwed by the Xmas one. I won an item and have still not received the item. Almost everyone on this board is a stand up member and will give you just about anything. For free half the time. This is not the first time that the member in question has not came through on items that were promised. I have got excuse after excuse. I even offered to pay for the shipping but another excuse came up. SO good luck to all who put their name up and donate but beware that you may not get it if this one member donates again. I do thank all the members here who do donate to things like this.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have donated to just about every cause on this board from mid atlantic meets, vegas meets, last xmas give away and Chad trying to get his bike back but I can't donate to this thing this time due to the fact that I got screwed by the Xmas one. I won an item and have still not received the item. Almost everyone on this board is a stand up member and will give you just about anything. For free half the time. This is not the first time that the member in question has not came through on items that were promised. I have got excuse after excuse. I even offered to pay for the shipping but another excuse came up. SO good luck to all who put their name up and donate but beware that you may not get it if this one member donates again. I do thank all the members here who do donate to things like this.
Hey bro I am really sorry that member did not man up to his deal!!! I have a lot of respect for your decision not to participate.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Len , Man that stinks ! I love the set you did for me last year . If I can help you in any way LET ME KNOW !

BUMP THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Len , Man that stinks ! I love the set you did for me last year . If I can help you in any way LET ME KNOW !

BUMP THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
I may end up changing my mind to donate. Just really pisses me off that this is the second time I have been screwed by this member. I know there are a lot of guys that would like a free set. Never know. :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts