M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking on riding with friend from work tommorrow. We are meeting up @ McDonalds in Greenwood Exit #99 @ 8:00 stands up at 9:00. Be nice to have a few 9's come along.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
What time are you going to be there? I might meet you for breakfast. I will not be able to attend due to way too much bike work going on, but I am up for breakfast. Let me know!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Breakfast was good though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got another ride planned.

Here is another ride for next Saturday.

Westfield's Chapter ride is on Saturday July the 17th being led by Charlie and Terri Colburn going to Kersting's Cycle Center and Museum in North Judson.

Bring Cash for the $5 admission.

Meet at Westfield Yamaha at 8:45. Kickstands up at 9 am. The route up is US31 which turns into US35 in Kokomo and taking US35 to the museum. Lunch is at the Wooden Nickel in N. Judson

Westfield is a Yamaha-Suzuki shop.
Charlie and Terri ride V-Max's. I ride a Venture, and we invite everyone to join us. Hmm, V-Max and M109 together on the same road....Sounds like fun! ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'll be in a dentist chair in Westfield at 8:30 getting a wisdom tooth pulled, I'm sure you will have more fun than me! :redfaced:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Kersting's Cycle Center and Museum is awesome! If your ever in the Northern part of Indiana you should check it out.

There were a bunch of bikes outside the shop to check out.

The Museum is really cool!

Man, I'd like to take this bike out for a ride. V-12 Powered!

The guy in the center is Jim Kersting. He used to race motorcycles back in the day. Real nice guy.

We went into North Judson and had lunch at the Wooden Nickle. Lots of bikes in front to look at as well. Koehler, I looked for you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts