M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stalled-Out

I stalled Me 109 Today.Usually happens about one a year or two.First time for the 109,though.It was beastly hOt and there are TWO tings sure to git me dander UP.
1.) Following a dump truck ! Egads I hate them vermin
2.) Following behind a vehicle burning oil/expelling noxious fumes.
I got stuck behind a big Wrecker,just as Proud as Mary to plunder puffs of bluish/black nasty smoke,all over asunder.
So's,I managed,easily enough to pass,said Wrecker.Only to see further up another even worse blusih cloud of Death.A liittle rice burner import,was burnin rubber and Yakkin his
funky exhaust.He was changin lanes kinda like a Mad Hatter.So,I decided to ketch up and pass the little boob,before I had to see any more huge plumes of smoke.
That stuff ain't no good for Humans to breathe.I almost caught the little bugger at the light,Butts Dint !.I was a car behind.I got so razzed by his loud exhaust and the anticipation of passin,said vile rice burner,I thought I was in FIRST gear.My neutral works very good.I
purposedly train myself to use neutral,often and with authority.So,I broke in the neutral stage,well.But, a momentary lapse of concentration,forgetting to downshift and hit neutral.
Soooooooooooooo ... I stalled and looked the buffoon.
Turns out the little red bugger,went up another half mile,really movin fast,and did a u-turn on the highway median..I HAD to flip him off.He had a car full of youth,and had long hair and
a crazed.look.
Summer is Hear.I here the Craziness.
An M109 was meant for such Tings.
To own a Howitzer,has it's merits.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: Stalled-Out

It sucks to be behind polution dumping vehicles. I always pass them up even if I see a cop on the side of the rode. I would rather get a ticket. The cops havent stopped me yet so I guess they are cool with it.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts

ppridgen1 said:
gravel trucks are the worst
I second that in a BIG way. I would rather suck fumes then be hit with rocks or the bike hit by them.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

just about any large truck is bad enough to kick up sand/dirt particles than burn a half-helmet wearer's face off. i also speed around them no matter if there's cops around.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Cattle trucks aren't fun to be behind. They're slow, smell extremely bad and dump cow s#*t all over the road!

·
Registered
44 Posts

hay trucks yea hay trucks! they hurt more coming at you.
don't know if you city riders know about them.
but trust me DUCK when you see them hay trucks coming :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
101 Posts

Deter said:
 I stalled Me 109 Today.Usually happens about one a year or two.First time for the 109,though.It was beastly hOt and there are TWO tings sure to git me dander UP.
 1.) Following a dump truck ! Egads I hate them vermin
 2.) Following behind a vehicle burning oil/expelling noxious fumes.
 I got stuck behind a big Wrecker,just as Proud as Mary to plunder puffs of bluish/black nasty smoke,all over asunder.
So's,I managed,easily enough to pass,said Wrecker.Only to see further up another even worse blusih cloud of Death.A liittle rice burner import,was burnin rubber and Yakkin his
funky exhaust.He was changin lanes kinda like a Mad Hatter.So,I decided to ketch up and pass the little boob,before I had to see any more huge plumes of smoke.
That stuff ain't no good for Humans to breathe.I almost caught the little bugger at the light,Butts Dint !.I was a car behind.I got so razzed by his loud exhaust and the anticipation of passin,said vile rice burner,I thought I was in FIRST gear.My neutral works very good.I
purposedly train myself to use neutral,often and with authority.So,I broke in the neutral stage,well.But, a momentary lapse of concentration,forgetting to downshift and hit neutral.
Soooooooooooooo ... I stalled and looked the buffoon.
Turns out the little red bugger,went up another half mile,really movin fast,and did a u-turn on the highway median..I HAD to flip him off.He had a car full of youth,and had long hair and
a crazed.look.
 Summer is Hear.I here the Craziness.
 An M109 was meant for such Tings.
 To own a Howitzer,has it's merits.
HOLY FRITZ that was hard to read!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

Lamonster said:
Two different names. ::) He's pretty easy to spot though. :confused:
Ok that's what I was thinking but wasn't quite sure. Hopefully he stays outta trouble and doesn't get as bad as last time. :verymad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts