M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to buy stainless front lines for the nine. I need + 3 inch to suit my risers...

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
e-bay

Where is the best place to buy stainless front lines for the nine. I need + 3 inch to suit my risers...

Check out the lines on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0429551808&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

He can get you colors and longer lines for a few dollars more than the price of the stock length in the auction. I think he quoted me $20 more for a longer front set.

His price is for both front and rear lines. It's a much better deal than I have seen advertised elsewhere. I just got mine the other day and they are nice.

Tracy

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I bought my Galfer stainless lines off ebay, but they actually shipped from ontheboulevard.org from polishedstainless.biz. It's the same company that sells the thumb screws for the rear seat/cowl on ebay. I got them for $130 shipped for both front and rear, and the fronts route exactly like the stock lines do.

After doing some research, if I had bought them directly from the site I could have gotten front pads included with the lines for $137.95 total. The pads usually run around $55 alone. So the better deal is online.

http://www.polishedstainless.biz/index.php/cPath/44

You don't need longer lines unless you go to at least 3" longer risers. With 2" the stock length works fine, just remove the bolt securing them behind the headlight and let them float upward.

edit: Just noticed that the place I linked is the same as tpres500 posted from ebay. So check out their actual site if you want the pads too.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
I bought my Galfer stainless lines off ebay, but they actually shipped from ontheboulevard.org from polishedstainless.biz. It's the same company that sells the thumb screws for the rear seat/cowl on ebay. I got them for $130 shipped for both front and rear, and the fronts route exactly like the stock lines do.

After doing some research, if I had bought them directly from the site I could have gotten front pads included with the lines for $137.95 total. The pads usually run around $55 alone. So the better deal is online.

http://www.polishedstainless.biz/index.php/cPath/44

You don't need longer lines unless you go to at least 3" longer risers. With 2" the stock length works fine, just remove the bolt securing them behind the headlight and let them float upward.

edit: Just noticed that the place I linked is the same as tpres500 posted from ebay. So check out their actual site if you want the pads too.
You can also offer him a lower price on the lines on e-bay. I did and got them for $109 shipped.

Tracy

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Guys I clicked on the link to the stainless .biz and it was flagged for a virus ! BECAREFUL
Same here. I sent him an e-mail about it. I think he needs to do a little website fixin.

Tracy
I don't think it's a virus, but they need to change their security settings. Here's what your AV programs are actually getting:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/polish5/public_html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Notice it's a problem with their configuration file.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts