M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to ride a Spyder up in the mountains today.....never really felt comfortable on it but it definitely has some giddyup to it :D. The lady riding it sure couldn't keep up with me but when Lamont has ridden with me/us, he is always the first one to the top of the mountain :doorag:.

The steering on it is UBER sensitive....nothing like my old four-wheeler LOL. I felt like the sucker was going to flip but I know it was just because I was new to it. Anyway, here are some pics from the ride today.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Spyder.

Great friend of mine took delivery of his Spyder RS-Sports last Saturday(17th of July).Hadn't been on a bike for some years,and wasn't sure how he would go on two wheels after such a long break from riding.He was planning to get an M109R,but didn't like the idea of maybe crashing the bike,so he opted for the Spyder.The main thing is that he is back in the wind.Must say that if I could afford to buy one I would.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i looked at them this last week and they are pretty cool. it would make a great tourer, very stress free ride and you can go places that you cant on 2 wheels.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
Ah, I wanted to see a vid of you riding it Bobby! :D

Great collection of bikes you ride with, looks like a little of everything there.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, I wanted to see a vid of you riding it Bobby! :D

Great collection of bikes you ride with, looks like a little of everything there.
Yeah, I've had to look "elsewhere" for folks to ride with......the 109s down here in Georgia don't like to ride like they used to. :dontknow::'(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts