M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is a link to provide a bit more info on the Yellr box...
http://www.sport-touring.net/mods/yellow_box/index.shtml

Personally I would be a bit suspicious of a site that only offers a single fax number and email address. No other means of contact...

The fax number is an Australian one (NSW). I did a telephone dir search for business names in NSW using "yellr", "robot" and could not find anything related to this number or product.

A lot of off-road enduro riders hook up a bicycle setup which is a lot cheaper and offer more functiions.

Gordo.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant remember exactly where I bought mine..I know it wasnt from them directly....if I figure it out Ill let ya know

·
Registered
244 Posts
Too much money for what it is. I bought a GPS and mounted it for under $75 and it does numerious functions. Nice piece but too pricey for just that function.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The unit works great. I intalled on 6 years ago on my 1k, never had a single problem. Your speedo and odo will be spot on as they would say down under.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
That's pretty neat, but I gotta say, I don't really mind having a speedo tell me I'm going faster than I really am. Helps keep me from getting tickets.. Usually I will ride 10MPH or so over posted, so this way, I'm more likely to never cross that 10MPH over that most police officers go by. Sure they can pull you for less, but most will not pull you for less than 10 over unless they just want PC to search you for some reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts