·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
643 Posts
The visor shown is round it won't fit the 9.:dontknow:
the speedo on the C's, which bossmav has, is round so it would theoretically work IF the sizes are the same

·
Registered
115 Posts
if anyone tries to put one from a c50 or the c90 onto the 109 I would like to know as well. As we all know at night there is a glare on the windshield

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I can do it this weekend as I have both bikes and the C50 has the visor on it.
You use clear silcone to attach the chrome visor to the top. So if you ever want to remove it, it just pops off with a little muscle.

I'll post some pix and with a little luck this will work well for all for us.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Visor for Speedometer..

Go to "Cruiser Customizing" web site and punch in "Highway Hawk Speedometer Visor" for a Suzuki Boulevard C109R/ Intruder C1800R. $38.99 in stock...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Go to "Cruiser Customizing" web site and punch in "Highway Hawk Speedometer Visor" for a Suzuki Boulevard C109R/ Intruder C1800R. $38.99 in stock...:bigthumbsup:
You know this thread is from 2010?

·
Registered
205 Posts

You know this thread is from 2010?
Don't get on the site much, had my voltage regulator take a crap on me a couple weeks ago and was seeing if anybody has been having any stator problems. Dealer told me that usually if one goes it quite often takes the other with it. I'm always getting asked about my speedo-visor so I researched it, and they are still available for anybody that's interested. Sorry if the reply is too late, computers don't really trip my trigger, holding on to handlebars does...:eek:ldpost:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't get on the site much, had my voltage regulator take a crap on me a couple weeks ago and was seeing if anybody has been having any stator problems. Dealer told me that usually if one goes it quite often takes the other with it. I'm always getting asked about my speedo-visor so I researched it, and they are still available for anybody that's interested. Sorry if the reply is too late, computers don't really trip my trigger, holding on to handlebars does...:eek:ldpost:
Not to late for me. I often look up stuff and find old threads. I someone adds something to that thread and it is relevant then it is a help. Thank You.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to late for me. I often look up stuff and find old threads. I someone adds something to that thread and it is relevant then it is a help. Thank You.
I'm glad this helped someone, I used one for a C90 half round visor and it worked like a charm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts