M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience ordering from the speedometer template website? I ordered the maltise cross template last week Monday and have not heard back from him.

His website link is http://www.stargis.net/webslinger/M109.htm

He has some pretty cool stuff and really great ideas that you might be interested in.

Thanks for any info you may have.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yep I've ordered from him a couple times. He was pretty responsive when I've dealt with him. Design wise, I'd go with BlkM109er to come up with something creative and just forward to this guy to copy...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tulsa. Do you happen to have a ph# for the template guy?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
he doesn't do phone calls, strictly email. i have ordered from him a few times and it has always been through email. each time i ordered, i contacted him first and had a custom speedo design created. he was patient in trying to help me with a design that i liked. his service was fast and the quality of the product itself is good. when you have a very limited supply of people that offer this service, you go with who you can.

just be aware that some of the artwork that he uses belongs to a member here and he has not received permission to use it.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
he doesn't do phone calls, strictly email. i have ordered from him a few times and it has always been through email. each time i ordered, i contacted him first and had a custom speedo design created. he was patient in trying to help me with a design that i liked. his service was fast and the quality of the product itself is good. when you have a very limited supply of people that offer this service, you go with who you can.

just be aware that some of the artwork that he uses belongs to a member here and he has not received permission to use it.
:agree: i had a very good and fast service from him but he has been known to steal designs which caused some bad blood!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes he has good stuff and he's a good dude. I have them on pearl. He was quick and resposive. Go for it. He is also retired military.

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Most everyone that I know of has had a good turn around and liked it. I think I have it listed in the Bang for the Bucks Mod link.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Generally a good guy and very responsive

Yes he has good stuff and he's a good dude. I have them on pearl. He was quick and resposive. Go for it. He is also retired military.
:agree: The guy is good. He does good work, and delivers very quickly. As for the comments about him stealing designs...I have no knowledge of that. I do know that the finished product he produces is great. Next winter I am going to buy my second M109R, and he will definitely do the Speedo faceplate for that one as well. I love the one he did for my '07 Black 9, as it helped me to create an overall theme for the bike. I will have two big horses in the stable, and the design for the next one is going to have a unique theme to it as well...with his help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts