M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people commenting on the speed of the 109, saying how fast it is.

I think the 109 feels like a slug, actually my car can whip my 109, but I did not buy the 109 to win any drag races, I bought it because it is a mean looking bike and I like croozing around town on it, but I have been riding big bore hyperbikes and driving high HP cars for years, so I guess speed is relative. :read:

·
Registered
216 Posts
But for a big azz cruising bike it does hold it's own..I also have owned Liter bikes to and HELL NO there is no comparison to a R1 or GSXR 1000 not even close.. ;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
the ole man said:
You must have a very fast car,because there are not many vehicles that can run a 0 to 60 run quicker than an m-109.
umm i'm thinking we need to see a 1/4 slip :read:

khrome

·
Registered
898 Posts
Techmaven said:
Funny he didn't mention what car he has in his vague post...Flame bait, anyone?
his tag line of his posts says "1999 twin turbo vette" but i still wanna see a 1/4 slip :read:

khrome

·
Registered
752 Posts
How many ex and current Busa owners do we have on here? They understand. The M is fast but it isn't FAST

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i thought this bike was a cruiser? mid 12's, stock, i'll take it. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I didn't say the 109 would run mid 12's. I said I walked away from a mid 12 car from a 50mph punch. All I'm saying is the 109 is a fast cruiser. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
bad109 said:
i thought this bike was a cruiser? mid 12's, stock, i'll take it. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:
+1........................not to say I couldn't handle a little more power out of my 109 :evil: ........ a turbo would be nice :p

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
red1951man said:
I didn't say the 109 would run mid 12's. I said I walked away from a mid 12 car from a 50mph punch. All I'm saying is the 109 is a fast cruiser. :doorag:
i AM saying saying the 109 will run mid 12's! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
if memory serves...

the bike is being billed as the hayabusa of the cruiser world...well guess what...

IT IS AND I LOVE IT!!

Yes, I have ridden and driven faster bikes/vehicles, but this bike is full attitude and fun fun fun

just my .02

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the ole man said:
You must have a very fast car,because there are not many vehicles that can run a 0 to 60 run quicker than an m-109.
There is more to life than 0-60, my cage will pull my 109 in a 1/4 and destroy it from a 60 mph roll, and in a top speed contest its no comparison at all.

I have not taken this car to a dragstrip, its a street killa and I'm only running 7 psi of boost with pump gas.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, your daily driver 12 sec car - or are you just looking to stir up a flame war?  ::)  General consensus of editorial reviews, owners and layman contradict what you want people to believe.  Maybe your the die-hard crotch-rocket type - so go trade it in for one.

J

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
BigBoreBiker said:
There is more to life than 0-60, my cage will pull my 109 in a 1/4 and destroy it from a 60 mph roll, and in a top speed contest its no comparison at all.

I have not taken this car to a dragstrip, its a street killa and I'm only running 7 psi of boost with pump gas.
i hope so. take that same cage stock and the results will be a lil different.

·
Registered
379 Posts
My Cuz drives his 12 sec car on the street. It is street legal. He just puts on the slicks and opens the pipes to run in the 12's. So I guess I'd smoke him at the track also? Cool. :doorag:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts